jrfyfe

Accepted to Osgoode 2019

Ryn

A reminder that accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted (e.g., asking for L2). Off-topic posts will be deleted. 

Message added by Ryn

I've never created a thread so I hope I'm doing this right! But my application went into the queue on the 12th and I received my acceptance this morning! These are my stats:

LSAT - 163

GPA - 8.8 (it's the uOttawa grading scale, so I'm not sure what that translates into on other scales)

I also had 2 really great reference letters so that might have helped! & I'm not sure if there's any other info I should include here...

I hope everyone hears back soon! 😊

1 minute ago, jrfyfe said:

I've never created a thread so I hope I'm doing this right! But my application went into the queue on the 12th and I received my acceptance this morning! These are my stats:

LSAT - 163

GPA - 8.8 (it's the uOttawa grading scale, so I'm not sure what that translates into on other scales)

I also had 2 really great reference letters so that might have helped! & I'm not sure if there's any other info I should include here...

I hope everyone hears back soon! 😊

Congratulations again!!!

• Like 1

Congrats @jrfyfe, but I really need another person to substantiate this with an acceptance. York said nothing until December so this is weird.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Notnotadog said:

Congrats @jrfyfe, but I really need another person to substantiate this with an acceptance. York said nothing until December so this is weird.

If I could insert a picture of the acceptance I would 😊 I was surprised too

Accepted!! 

Went into queue the 12th as well and was accepted this morning at 8:48am! 

LSAT: 161, rewriting in 2 days 

cGPA - 3.85 

L2 - 3.95 

BSc graduated last year 

Lots of research experience, decent extra-curriculars

1 minute ago, VC123 said:

Accepted!! 

Went into queue the 12th as well and was accepted this morning at 8:48am! 

LSAT: 161, rewriting in 2 days 

cGPA - 3.85 

L2 - 3.95 

BSc graduated last year 

Lots of research experience, decent extra-curriculars

Where did you find out?

1 hour ago, Notnotadog said:

@jrfyfe Was it an e-mail? 

It was an email, but on OASIS it said my acceptance date was yesterday, so your status may be accepted before you get the email.

I am urging all of you to read the banner at the top of the page. Extraneous discussion is not allowed in Admitted threads and posts will be hidden. Please don't create any more work for the mod team. If you have additional questions for other members, send them a PM. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Accepted

Unsure of when my app went into queue, but accepted this morning. Although on my OASIS it says the offer was made on 11-14.

LSAT: 167

GPA: 8.7 uOttawa, my guess is that its around 3.87 cGPA

Does anyone have their offers updated on OLSAS yet? Mine hasn't had anything shown up yet.

Bsc graduating this may, some research, not a lot of ECs.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Found out via email this morning that I've been accepted, still in a bit of disbelief (but very happy). Osgoode is one of my top choices and what I thought would be the most difficult to get accepted to out of the schools I applied, so I'm ecstatic.

Current cumulative GPA: 3.961/4.000

LSAT: 85th percentile (162)

B.A./B.Sc. combined degree, graduating at the end of the winter semester.

Decent extracurrics + work experience, I have one peer-reviewed journal article on research I did a few summers ago, too.

Best of luck to all those who applied!  

I'm in !!!! 

3.9 cGPA, 169. In my 4th year of my BA. Average softs, wrote the diversity statement. AHHH!

• Like 2

Accepted!!!3.91 cGPA, 165 :) my file went in queue for review yesterday... they are moving quickly!

• Like 1

Accepted this morning! 160/162 and 3.99/4.0. I will probably be declining once I hear back from the schools I really want. That should free up space for someone else. Good luck!

• Like 1

I know nobody likes the numbers games, but it seems that the higher GPAs seem to be getting scooped up first. Most in this thread are 3.9+. Just a thought. Congratulations to all of us :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, weebof said:

I know nobody likes the numbers games, but it seems that the higher GPAs seem to be getting scooped up first. Most in this thread are 3.9+. Just a thought. Congratulations to all of us :)

Also LSAT scores of 160+

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, weebof said:

I got an offer this morning. GPA 3.7, LSAT 163. So not necessarily true! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations!! Still very impressive numbers! I guess the decisions are more holistic than I give them credit for. Either way we all must have impressed them in some way.

35 minutes ago, barnacledhermit said:

I got an offer this morning. GPA 3.7, LSAT 163. So not necessarily true! 

Accepted yesterday.

LSAT: 161

cGPA: 3.85

Does anyone else think it's weird we got accepted in mid-November? Finding it hard to believe... 

• Like 1