Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Notnotadog

In queue 2019

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ezdm2803 said:

Is anybody still in queue from early March with good stats? If so, what is your take on things right now? Are spots filled? Is a rejection coming? Trying to stay positive but also be prepared for the worst.

been in queue since march 5 - cgpa 3.0, L2 3.7 and LSAT 159 (Jan 2019)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been in queue since Jan 9th... is there any chance of being accepted or are they just waiting to send out more rejections? Thoughts?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, still waiting. To respond to a couple of posts above.. I am wondering the same about potential rejections but I also feel a for sure rejection or "auto-rejection" would have been sent out prior to it being this late into the cycle but who knows 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who else dreads 9am, 12pm, 3:30-6pm and 12am.. the times I think I’m going to hear back... I just want this agony to be over. I hope our applications get at least looked at.. mine was both re-submitted and in queue as of 03/5/18. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went into queue on March 20th and today the date changed to May 6th, does this mean a decision  is coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Matureplus said:

I went into queue on March 20th and today the date changed to May 6th, does this mean a decision  is coming?

To me that sounds like a decision may be coming your way

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.. still in queue and people are being accepted off the waitlist. Anyone else in the same boat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alchi said:

Well.. still in queue and people are being accepted off the waitlist. Anyone else in the same boat?

yup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Alchi said:

Well.. still in queue and people are being accepted off the waitlist. Anyone else in the same boat?

yep, me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alchi said:

Well.. still in queue and people are being accepted off the waitlist. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yup. I just want some closure

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m happy for others.. but this is really depressing.. I just want this to be over.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 5:11 PM, CatLady said:

I’m happy for others.. but this is really depressing.. I just want this to be over.  

❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 9:44 AM, CatLady said:

Who else dreads 9am, 12pm, 3:30-6pm and 12am.. the times I think I’m going to hear back... I just want this agony to be over. I hope our applications get at least looked at.. mine was both re-submitted and in queue as of 03/5/18. 

I'm sorry you're in this position. Just for your information, I heard back at 9AM, and it seems that almost everyone else, too, has heard at 9AM. By the way, OASIS only gets updated once a day, so spare yourself the agony of over-checking the website after 9.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, krnprykt said:

I'm sorry you're in this position. Just for your information, I heard back at 9AM, and it seems that almost everyone else, too, has heard at 9AM. By the way, OASIS only gets updated once a day, so spare yourself the agony of over-checking the website after 9.

You all are so sweet! :) I am very relieved to share that I had an interview this past week. I hope it went well. 

I was informed via email around 2pm I believe. My OASIS account was not updated until the day after. But I agree, in terms of firm admissions or rejection it seems 9am is prime time. 

I will know by next week and genuinely believe (hope) that is when everyone will too. 🙏🏻❤️ 

Edited by CatLady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CatLady said:

You all are so sweet! :) I am very relieved to share that I had an interview this past week. I hope it went well. 

I was informed via email around 2pm I believe. My OASIS account was not updated until the day after. But I agree, in terms of firm admissions or rejection it seems 9am is prime time. 

I will know by next week and genuinely believe (hope) that is when everyone will too. 🙏🏻❤️ 

Yay!!!  Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

From what I've seen on here, it seems interviews usually lead to admits.  I know the wait is brutal but hoping it'll be worth it at the end!  Rooting for you, keep us updated.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Recent Posts

    • I did see that. When there's a jarring discrepancy between the thread title and the very first sentence, I'd hardly say that "it's pretty clear" what they're asking.
    • I am also on team "enjoy yourself as much as possible," especially given the pandemic. Work on your hobbies. Paint a painting. Build a model airplane. Finish writing that compendium of 400 limericks about maple syrup you've been working on all year.  That aside, if it's safe for you to do so, consider participating in some kind of volunteering or mutual aid. That might be both a good way to help people who need it right now and also a satisfying way to spend the time. If you want to think about it in terms of law school preparation, it might also give you something to talk about once you start interviewing for clinics and jobs (i.e., shows a drive to help others/ makes you look like you're keen on remaining productive at all times/might help you improve on a skill).  Another thing might be to join any social media groups for your school/cohort and start connecting with your classmates. Might be nice to start to get to know people. You might also meet upper year students that way, who may offer advice and resources for you later in the semester. I just finished 3L at U of T and I'm studying for the bar exams, which means that I'm antsing for a welcome distraction - like the opportunity to sound knowledgeable by sharing school advice. I'm probably not the only one who feels this way. If it turns out I am, feel free to PM me here (or feel free anyways, I'm very open). I wouldn't recommend reading law. There's no shortage of opportunity to do so once the semester begins.
    • Well that’s a silly argument. If the students who will pay increased tuition no longer feel it’s worthwhile to get a degree, they can simply not attend university in the fall. That’s how markets work. If you think something isn’t worth the price, you don’t buy it   Also, I have to imagine some faculty and administrators will be feeling the pain of COVID. There’s no reason to hire sessional lecturers for Bio 100 if you can just collapse all the sections of the course into one large one, taught by one prof. 
    • If the economy into which graduates will compete just shrank 25%, maybe it is incumbent on faculty and administrators to feel some of that pain.

×
×
  • Create New...