Sign in to follow this  
Notnotadog

In queue 2019

got in queue as of march 5th.  

for comparison,  I got in queue in nov 13th for last cycle with exactly same stat. (made it to waitlist but rejected )

3 hours ago, jklee1987 said:

got in queue as of march 5th.  

for comparison,  I got in queue in nov 13th for last cycle with exactly same stat. (made it to waitlist but rejected )

Similar boat. Made to queue March 4th. (Last year made to queue Dec 4, then waitlist..to which I never made it off of). Same stats.

42 minutes ago, NeverGiveUp said:

Did you re-take LSAT?

Lol ya I didn’t do any better - I think I’ll benefit from taking a summer lsat that starts at noon 

2 minutes ago, lindsn said:

Lol ya I didn’t do any better - I think I’ll benefit from taking a summer lsat that starts at noon 

All the best!

went into queue March 5, filled part B

Edited by kiki

On 3/6/2019 at 11:11 AM, barmayu said:

Hello. Checked my account -- status changed to invited to interview. We'll contact you in due manner. This status dates back to Feb 28. OLSAS messages are empty, no emails or anything. 

Could anyone prompt how soon this interview could happen? I've read certain threads about what is actually discussed but found no indication of the dress code required. I'd appreciate any input on that.

Thank you

I emailed admissions and was told they would be in touch with an interview date in a few weeks.

For dress, I'd style up. No jeans, no club wear, iron your clothes, clothes that fit properly, good grooming, look sharp, etc. 

• Thanks 1

Did anyone get placed "In queue" all the way in November? I submitted my application on Nov 1st and my file was updated to "In Queue for review" and it's been like that since the end of November. Just wondering because I'm getting a little antsy. 

30 minutes ago, JJBittenbinder said:

Did anyone get placed "In queue" all the way in November? I submitted my application on Nov 1st and my file was updated to "In Queue for review" and it's been like that since the end of November. Just wondering because I'm getting a little antsy. 

Same here. Has been like that since Nov 14

18 hours ago, JJBittenbinder said:

yeah me too.

19 hours ago, JJBittenbinder said:

Yup same here. Nov 27th was in the queue for review. This waiting has got me super antsy. 

I've also put in queue early November as I posted earlier. Looking at the previous accepted threads, I feel like those who were put in queue earlier tend to go on waitlists and I'm just super worried / nervous rn. Has anyone contacted the admission office about this issue? Or does anyone know when the next round of offers will be? 

On 3/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, sunshine59 said:

I've also put in queue early November as I posted earlier. Looking at the previous accepted threads, I feel like those who were put in queue earlier tend to go on waitlists and I'm just super worried / nervous rn. Has anyone contacted the admission office about this issue? Or does anyone know when the next round of offers will be? 

The next round has already started based on the acceptance page and I am guessing it will go until next week. It does make sense though. I have been in Queue since early November, so if they haven't given us acceptances after months, it probably means we'd be waitlisted. I would say the best chances for acceptance would be after April 1, but I plan on firmly accepting Western by then. If you're really wanted to get into Osgoode though, I recommend giving them a call early next week.