9 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Still not in queue... anyone else in the same boat? Or, does this justify a check-in email?

I would definitely send them an email.

Also not in queue, I'm not that worried though as my file was updated on December 19th saying it was received, I wrote the November LSAT. I also know that when I applied in 2016, my file wasn't reviewed until very later on in the cycle

22 hours ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Still not in queue... anyone else in the same boat? Or, does this justify a check-in email?

Well, overly eager me sent an email. For anyone that is still not in queue, I was told that although it seems like a lot of acceptances are being sent out, it is still super early in the process. Not sure how reassuring that is but I thought I’d share. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Well, overly eager me sent an email. For anyone that is still not in queue, I was told that although it seems like a lot of acceptances are being sent out, it is still super early in the process. Not sure how reassuring that is but I thought I’d share. 

Thanks for the info! I applied to almost all of the Ontario schools and its been nothing but silence so far, even just a move to being in queue would feel like progress at this point lol

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

I haven't been put into queue yet either! :(

1 hour ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Thanks for this information. I have still not been put into queue either and my application has been received on November 6th as well. It does still seem early in the process however it's nerve-racking when people with similar stats are progressing and yours is kinda stuck!

To those who did move into queue: how are you updated? Through e-mail? OLSAS? Checking your Osgoode admission application? 

7 minutes ago, romesmj4515 said:

Thanks for this information. I have still not been put into queue either and my application has been received on November 6th as well. It does still seem early in the process however it's nerve-racking when people with similar stats are progressing and yours is kinda stuck!

To those who did move into queue: how are you updated? Through e-mail? OLSAS? Checking your Osgoode admission application? 

I didn't get any email regarding a change in my application status. I just checked my OASIS account and it had changed to "in queue for review". Don't worry though. I'm sure your file will go in queue soon!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bebe97 said:

I didn't get any email regarding a change in my application status. I just checked my OASIS account and it had changed to "in queue for review". Don't worry though. I'm sure your file will go in queue soon!

But being in queue doesn't mean much anyway. I've been in queue (as well as others) since November. And if I recall correctly, some people skip the queue process and go straight to admitted. All is okay people.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

in queue as of 9 December 2018

CGPA: 3.82

LSAT: 163

i've indicated a Jan rewrite, but do any of u guys know if they'll still send out acceptances if (i know it's a big IF) my current stats fulfill their requirements?

thanks!

7 hours ago, crazypoorasian said:

i've indicated a Jan rewrite, but do any of u guys know if they'll still send out acceptances if (i know it's a big IF) my current stats fulfill their requirements?

thanks!

Today my LSAT tutor informed me today that they still send out acceptances if they believe your LSAT score is up to par and you’ve indicated a re-write. I also believe someone on this forum indicated a re-write but got still accepted. 

11 hours ago, crazypoorasian said:

thanks!

I saw someone got in, a day(or two) before their last LSAT.

On 1/11/2019 at 9:49 PM, penguinh said:

I've been in queue since Nov 12 and it says they received my application Jan 7. What does this mean? I have a LSAT (3rd) scheduled for January. 

This is so weird the date for "application received" has changed to January 15 now but no changes in my status.