Just now, HopefulLawStudent1 said:

I didn't think there was any correlation between when you go into queue and when your are accepted. 

There has to be... most of the people that got in queue a few days ago received an acceptance

1 minute ago, HopefulLawStudent1 said:

I didn't think there was any correlation between when you go into queue and when your are accepted. 

There likely isn't, I just find it odd that the change from the past cycle to this one is so different. Like I said in my original post, heed Ryn's advice and don't get your hopes up either way.

33 minutes ago, Beans2018 said:

There has to be... most of the people that got in queue a few days ago received an acceptance

There isn't. I know from experience.

36 minutes ago, HopefulLawStudent1 said:

is there?? I thought that just meant your application is under evaluation 

15 minutes ago, OldOne said:

There isn't. I know from experience.

Got your confirmation email yet?

4 minutes ago, krnprykt said:

Got your confirmation email yet?

Yes. Just got it today but I cannot log into Oasis yet.

What I meant though is that I applied last year. Was put into queue around Dec 4th(whis was early last year)...then a waitlist (dont remember when)..and kept waiting until September.  Ppl put into the queue in the new year were accepted though. So queue does not determine when you'll be accepted.

9 minutes ago, OldOne said:

Yes. Just got it today but I cannot log into Oasis yet.

What I meant though is that I applied last year. Was put into queue around Dec 4th(whis was early last year)...then a waitlist (dont remember when)..and kept waiting until September.  Ppl put into the queue in the new year were accepted though. So queue does not determine when you'll be accepted.

That's rough. I had a similar situation at Ottawa last year. Good luck m8.

1 minute ago, SlickRick said:

That's rough. I had a similar situation at Ottawa last year. Good luck m8.

Thanks..I  think I remember seeing your name on last year's posts. Good luck this time around!

1 hour ago, OldOne said:

Thanks..I  think I remember seeing your name on last year's posts. Good luck this time around!

Thanks friend!

17 minutes ago, companyonion said:

lmao where does it even say In Queue??

If your able to sign into Oasis, it will tell you you're in queue, when you're actually in queue.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, OldOne said:

If your able to sign into Oasis, it will tell you you're in queue, when you're actually in queue.

Isn't it weird that people are getting admission and I'm just here waiting for my confirmation email?!

13 minutes ago, krnprykt said:

Isn't it weird that people are getting admission and I'm just here waiting for my confirmation email?!

Yeah..the admissions are early this year..but Osgoode is still uploading all of the applications. If you dont get a confirmation email tomorrow..contact them. I did  that's how I know. (True. I would have thought admissions would start once all are in)

1 hour ago, OldOne said:

Yeah..the admissions are early this year..but Osgoode is still uploading all of the applications. If you dont get a confirmation email tomorrow..contact them. I did  that's how I know. (True. I would have thought admissions would start once all are in)

What did they told you?

4 minutes ago, krnprykt said:

What did they told you?

I sent them an e-mail and they responded that they  would upload the data as and when they receive the information from OLSAS and that until then I should keep checking my emails regularly.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, krnprykt said:

What did they told you?

Yesterday Osgoode told they did not send me an email because they only had some documents and were missing my actual application components. They did admit that applications were still coming in. They said if I had not received an email by Friday, to contact them.

I then emailed Olsas..they said that everything has now been sent to all schools, that they must have everything and its not uploaded yet .

Today I received my confirmation email. 

My Olsas does not let me sign in yet. So hopefully that will work tomorrow. If not. I'll contact them again.

• Thanks 1

Been in queue since November 9th, but I don't expect to hear from them anytime soon.

In queue as of yesterday! My stats have been similar to those who have received offers, so I am very hopeful! 

Edited by jjbb2020

On 11/18/2018 at 12:15 PM, scheong said:

I don't expect to hear from them anytime soon.

Why not? People have got their acceptance after one day in queue, so they say.

1 hour ago, krnprykt said:

Why not? People have got their acceptance after one day in queue, so they say.

Better to be surprised than disappointed, perhaps.