Giudanmar

UQAM winter 2019

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has applied to UQAM law for this winter. Waiting on the response and it seems easier when you have others to share the waiting and anticipation with !😬🤞

Hopefully by the end of next week we should have an answer. According to past years, it can go up to the last week of November.

what are your stats if you dont mind sharing?  not sure if I have a good chance: 3.6 GPA  with 33 university undergrad credits.

On 11/13/2018 at 5:48 PM, Giudanmar said:

what are your stats if you dont mind sharing?  not sure if I have a good chance: 3.6 GPA  with 33 university undergrad credits.

I have also applied. I have a 2.91 out of 4.0 for my undergrad but my master is 3.94 out of 4.3 from the UdeM. While McGill  and UdeM focus on the undergrad alone, UQAM uses your GPA in a way that is more advantageous for the applicant but we will see what the future brings. 

Edited by Cepkah

3 hours ago, blondeya said:

Just got an email confirming that I have been accepted! 

Congrats! What is your GPA?

47 minutes ago, Cepkah said:

Congrats! What is your GPA?

Thank you! I don’t have a GPA yet but my R-score is 30.8!

56 minutes ago, blondeya said:

Thank you! I don’t have a GPA yet but my R-score is 30.8!

Thank you for the answer! It seems like they look into cégep candidates first. Well, fingers crossed for the rest!

Congrats blondeya! According to past threads,  acceptances go out to cégep applicants first and then interview calls start for university applicants. Soon I guess... 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Has anyone else's status switched from «décision en attente» to «décision à venir»? 

Based on previous threads, this tends to indicate bad news. I would find it odd considering i have a 3.66 GPA from McGill (out of 4.0) and graduated with distinction.

Good luck to all!

4 minutes ago, andrearedl said:

Hi everyone!

Has anyone else's status switched from «décision en attente» to «décision à venir»? 

Based on previous threads, this tends to indicate bad news. I would find it odd considering i have a 3.66 GPA from McGill (out of 4.0) and graduated with distinction.

Good luck to all!

I also got “a venir” I think they might post the answer in the next 24 hours. I had it for my other choice and got accepted to it. 

Good luck!

56 minutes ago, lawstudent2019 said:

I also got “a venir” I think they might post the answer in the next 24 hours. I had it for my other choice and got accepted to it. 

Good luck!

When did you guys submit your application?