Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MARZi

New Paralegal Graduates

Recommended Posts

Hello 

Can anybody help me with finding fresh paralegal graduates online? any similar forum?

I'd like to get a fairly real perspective of current job market for paralegals in Ontario and BC. Your guide would be appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paralegals in Ontario can do a lot more than those in BC.

There is a vote in B.C. that might change that, if we ever get around to it (online systems crash prevented the scheduled vote earlier).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MARZi said:

Hello 

Can anybody help me with finding fresh paralegal graduates online? any similar forum?

I'd like to get a fairly real perspective of current job market for paralegals in Ontario and BC. Your guide would be appreciated. 

Search Facebook. There are a number of groups on Facebook for paralegals and or paralegal students. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 5:38 PM, OWH said:

Search Facebook. There are a number of groups on Facebook for paralegals and or paralegal students. 

Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 8:47 PM, emtee said:

Hey! I just graduated from the paralegal program at Humber in April. 

Hey! I sent you a message. waiting for your reply. looking forward to your answer! 

Pleeeeaaassse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MARZi said:

Hey! I sent you a message. waiting for your reply. looking forward to your answer! 

Pleeeeaaassse.

just got back to you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...