theflyguy

MAG Summer Student Questions

Hello, can someone shed light on working at the MAG during 2L summer? I accepted a job at the MAG but I am just wondering what the hours are like during the summer? (I don't work at the bay street office). Is it 9-5? 9:30-5:30? If you come in earlier can you leave earlier?

Also, do they give you an option on what date you can start the job such that you can decide if you start in May or June? 

Thanks 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• What do we need to bring to orientation? Should we bring our backpack and laptop? Also, how should we dress?
    • This unit is still available. The rent has been reduced to $1390. Let me know if you have any questions, or see the Kijiji post for more information.
    • Either way, avoid the term "poly marriage" in your interview. Oh, and check the Ontario Reports, and the OBA classifieds:  https://www.oba.org/Publications-and-Resources/Job-Board The first posting on the OBA classifieds is for a 0-2 year call for a criminal position.  Mr. Confente has struck me as a reasonable man in my run-ins with him, although I can't speak to his virtues as an employer. 
    • Hey guys my stats are shown. What would be my chances for osgoode and other Ontario schools? Also, it is all full course load except for the last year where I took 9 courses during the year, instead of the usual 10
    • I don't want to be too affirmative with my comments because at the end of the day, it's still an educated? guess at best. Anyways, I definitely wouldn't put so much weight on your ps, it really is going to a small factor. If an 3.75 l2 and 164 didn't get you in then either look to your cgpa or improving your lsat. I would also double check that your l2 is correct. You can possibly call Queens and ask what they calculated your l2 as.