Blueground

Windsor single J.D. Chances [3.28, 3.3, 160]

Hello everyone,

I am debating whether I should stay another year at university or just graduate. I have already spent a year at York university and another 4 years at UofT. But I feel that my gpa might not be high enought to get into the single J.D program. 

According to OLSAS website, 

my cgpa is 3.28 and my L2 is 3.3. I am planning to get 160 or higher on my lsat. 

I would really appreciate your advice as I’m very undecisive at this point. 

5 hours ago, Blueground said:

Hello everyone,

I am debating whether I should stay another year at university or just graduate. I have already spent a year at York university and another 4 years at UofT. But I feel that my gpa might not be high enought to get into the single J.D program. 

my cgpa is 3.28 and my L2 is 3.3. I am planning to get 160 or higher on my lsat. 

I would really appreciate your advice as I’m very undecisive at this point. 

I don't predict Windsor's chances. Is Windsor the only school you want to apply?

L2 schools usually require 3.7. Windsor is not a L2 school

With this gpa my only chance would be Windsor so I probably won’t apply elsewhere. I’m just not sure if I could get in with a 160 lsat 

As others have already mentioned, it's difficult to predict your chances at Windsor due to the schools holistic approach. Despite probably being the most important, your GPA and the LSAT are only two of the seven criteria that collectively determine your admission/rejection. That being said there are many people with similar stats who have been accepted over the years so I wouldn't say your GPA alone puts you at any significant disadvantage. 

Edited by Optimistic95

On 11/8/2018 at 12:39 PM, Blueground said:

Do you mean the conversion chart?

Or did you apply through OLSAS and they already let you know what your GPA is?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now