Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I don't think so! Esp. if you have significant jumps. 
    • Not to disagree on what probably isn't important at all, but I think the notion of burn out is often overstated and person-dependent. I spent far too long studying for the LSAT (about ~5 months total), and my progress went from a mid-150s to mid-160s pretty quickly, then a spotty performance with a wide range of low-160s to low-170s. It then took me a solid month of grinding it out daily (~8-10 hrs) to average ~177-178 (over a sample of ~20 PTs). 
    • Thank you for the positivity!! It is nice to know someone was on a similar boat as me. I am dedicated to putting in the time and effort for acing the LSAT. I know it is a very hard test, not something I can master in 3 months, more like a year. I am aware the courses will just help me understand concepts but if I want to master those concepts I have to put in a lot of time practicing. Do you teach classes in Toronto? Once again thanks for the positivity   It helps knowing I wont get it overnight, it will take time and effort to get it. Now I get why America believes the idea that a strong LSAT is a must for law school and luck with the bar. FYI, I read this in a law school blog, its someone's opinion do not bash me for it.  YEs very true, its something costly mentally and financially. For now, I am    
    • Hi everyone,  I've written both the September and November LSAT, and am wondering if it would look bad on my application that I've done the LSAT 3 times. I know most schools just look at your highest score but I'm sure they see that I've done it multiple times. I didn't have much time to study for these last two tests, although hopefully I did better on today's than September. I'll have much longer to study for the January and am hoping that will give me an advantage. Any advice is appreciated!
    • Congratulations!  Are you waiting on any other acceptances?