Sign in to follow this  
RickyBubbles01

Take a look at my personal statement?

The title says it all. I'm looking for someone who can give me a little feedback on my personal statement. I think its a real piece of shit but I need a fresh pair of eyes to take a look at it. Any help would be much appreciated. 

15 minutes ago, hellofuturejdhopeful said:

I would love for someone to look at mine too! Maybe we can trade?

Sure, that sounds good to me! I'll dm you.

• Like 1

I'm willing to lend some fresh eyes to someone's personal statement, can anyone look at mine as well please?

Edited by MV83

4 hours ago, MV83 said:

I'm willing to lend some fresh eyes to someone's personal statement, can anyone look at mine as well please?

Sure, lets swap statements. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• when i get home i study. its sad. i dont have a social life. i have an A- average and property law is disgusting  @AutumnBleed
    • Why would any knowledge of civil law be useful in a common law jurisdiction? To answer you initial question, the fact that U de M has an agreement with Oz doesn't mean that other common law students can't apply for the fast track 1 year civil as well. There's more paper work to go through, and it's not a guarantee that they'll accept you but it is doable. 
    • I am not feeling as ready for my November LSAT as I would like but am going to take it and see how I do. In the meantime I would like to have the Jan LSAT as a fall back.  As I would need to register for the Jan LSAT before I will get my Nov score - do you think it would look bad if I called schools to tell them I was taking the Jan LSAT now? Also if Nov goes better then expected would it look bad to then again call them and tell them I am no longer taking Jan (in order to get my application looked at sooner)? Thanks for any tips or advice
    • @BNAAct1867Is the fast tracked civil law program at U de M open to any common law students? I know Osgoode has the combined JD/BCL program with U de M. I am interested in living in MTL for one year and I have been actively learning french, also I noticed some people mentioned the civil law knowledge can be useful even if one works in common law provinces. 
    • i'm confused do they use olsas converted cgpa or b3?