HopefulLawStudent1

Accepted to UNB 2019

Ryn

A reminder that accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted (e.g., asking for L2). Off-topic posts will be deleted. 

Message added by Ryn

Posted (edited)

Accepted into the discretionary category today!!! I first received an email saying my application status had been changed. Received another email a couple of hours later with an official acceptance letter. Ontario student with no connection to NB. 

GPA: 3.82

L2: 3.9

LSAT: 153 

I also have to accept my offer by April 19th. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Edited by TheColourGreen
  • Like 1

Would everyone who has been accepted mind sharing their deadlines to accept their offers (and whether you'll be accepting or not)?

Thanks!

Accepted yesterday. 3.8 w. drops /165. Have only 2 weeks to decide, since UNB are slowpokes though I have already paid a deposit at another school so may be declining. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, clevermoose said:

Accepted yesterday. 3.8 w. drops /165. Have only 2 weeks to decide, since UNB are slowpokes though I have already paid a deposit at another school so may be declining. 

Congrats! Hopefully that means they're sending out more acceptances this week.

28 minutes ago, clevermoose said:

Lol after all that complaining you may not go? Forfeiting $500 for your top choice isnt a big deal, happens all the time.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, clevermoose said:

Finally man happy for you! I'd write off the other deposit and go to your top choice if I were you!

• Like 4

Just got accepted a few minutes ago!

Undergraduate: international degree 75%

Graduate: master of science, 3.71/4.3

LSAT:166 (highest)

Discretionary category. 

No connection to NB.

Likely accept it!

• Like 2

Accepted via discretionary today.

GPA - 2.9/4

LSAT - 163

Good EC's Great LOR's and a strong PS.

Will be declining for UVIC good luck to others hoping for a spot!

Got the email at 2PM

GPA: 3.22

LSAT: 157 

Discretionary 

3 years work experience in M&A and another 3 years experience in contract management for oil & gas plant project in dubai

Accepted today via Discretionary.

GPA: 3.1 (~3.3 w/ drops)

LSAT:149

Nine years professional experience in non-profit sector including three as Executive Director. 

Will be accepting.

• Like 2

I was accepted April 30 under the discretionary category. My letter stated that the admissions committee had completed a preliminary review of applications for admission under the Discretionary Category. I applied under both the general and discretionary categories with the same application (advised to do so by their admissions department).

I have worked for 8 years in the oil and gas industry as an Engineer in Calgary, hence the qualification to apply under the discretionary category.

GPA: 3.1

LSAT: 166

I will be declining in favour of a school out west. Good luck to all those still waiting!

Those who've been accepted under the regular category, would you mind sharing your deadline for accepting your offer? I'm wondering when I can expect the next wave of acceptances to go out. Cheers!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lawyor said:

Those who've been accepted under the regular category, would you mind sharing your deadline for accepting your offer? I'm wondering when I can expect the next wave of acceptances to go out. Cheers!

Mine is May 21. But I doubt many who want to go will make their acceptance b4 May 15, the deadline for applying EPJ Residence.

got accepted about a month ago. Didn't find this forum till now. 156 lsat, 3.7 gpa accepted in discritonary category. 

Accepted this morning via email.

Gpa (4.3 scale): 3.73

LSAT: 157 

Thrilled to be accepted to UNB, my deadline to accept is June 4. 

General applicant from just outside of Toronto. 

Good luck to all. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Accepted today in the discretionary category! BA from Memorial University, 3.8/4.3, strong personal statement and 2 letters of recommendation, and 10 years of experience with the Canadian Armed Forces. Decision must be made no later than 12 June 

Edited by Jw502
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jw502 said:

Accepted today in the discretionary category! BA from Memorial University, 3.8/4.3, strong personal statement and 2 letters of recommendation, and 10 years of experience with the Canadian Armed Forces. Decision must be made no later than 12 June 

Congrats!Do u mind share your LSAT score?