Sign in to follow this  
HopefulLawStudent1

Accepted to UNB 2019

Ryn

A reminder that accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted (e.g., asking for L2). Off-topic posts will be deleted. 

Message added by Ryn

Congratulations to all of those who have been accepted so far (and good luck to those of you waiting)! 

The UNB Law- Class of 2022 (Official) Facebook group has been created and we invite you to join, connect, and ask questions with your future peers.

You can also visit UNBLSS.com for information regarding what is currently on-the-go in our halls. Welcome to Ludlow and we look forward to meeting you!

- UNB Law Students' Society Executive 2018/19

Edited by UNBLSS
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, AveryofGreenGables said:

Accepted!

GPA roughly 3.8

154 LSAT

Strong personal statement and references. PE Resident. 

Hey me again! I am wondering what day you had your application submitted - Thanks!

Accepted by email last Friday!

I submitted my application on the deadline, March 1st.

LSAT = 152, GPA = 4.0 (no drops)

Connection: born in NB, but live in NS.

General category.

I would say I had a pretty strong personal statement!

• Like 2

I've been accepted!!! Hallelujah!!!

LSAT 157

GPA 2.7 (not sure what the internal one was)

Newfoundlander in the general category

Edited by Esco455
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Esco455 said:

I've been accepted!!! Hallelujah!!!

LSAT 157

GPA 2.7 (not sure what the internal one was)

Newfoundlander in the general category

Congrats! When did you submit your application? 

1 hour ago, Dmchadee said:

Congrats! When did you submit your application? 

Thanks! I submitted my application early last September. Got it out of the way right away.

11 hours ago, clevermoose said:

What is the acceptance deadline people have received? Just wondering when there will be some more movement.

My deadline is the 12th, but my understanding is that the first big deadline for Ontario schools is April 1st-ish so there should be some offers around then. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2019 at 10:28 AM, clevermoose said:

What is the acceptance deadline people have received? Just wondering when there will be some more movement.

Mine is April 19th!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2019 at 10:28 AM, clevermoose said:

My understanding is that everyone has different deadlines. Usually 3 weeks after they're accepted

• Thanks 1

Accepted today.

GPA with drops ~ 3.81

LSAT - 158

Two academic and one non-academic reference. Lots of ECs and good Personal Statement

General

Ontario Resident, will be declining for Ottawa.

Got the email today. Will be declining, as I already accepted my offer from UVic

cGPA: 3.48

LSAT: 166

1 academic and 1 professional reference

General

BC Resident 

Just got my acceptance for the discretionary section!! Newfoundland student with no ties to NB. 

LSAT: 172 

GPA: 2.7 overall on the 4.0 scale, unsure what I am on their scale but I think I'm around a 3.1-3.3 with drops. I also did an exchange in the fall in Prague where I got 6 European transfer credits with all A's, MUN didn't take it so I'm unsure if UNB did or not. 

L2: 3.3 not looking at this semester

Applied in discretionary because I have ADHD and some of my grades have been less than impressive until the last few semesters. I had a really strong statement of reasoning/personal statement and really good references 

I have until April 19th to accept, I will be accepting! 

•  
Edited by lawschool2022
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this