Sign in to follow this  
SiDtHeKiD

CGPA: 3.21 L2: 3.53 B3: 3.32; 163 LSAT. Chances?

Hello,

I'm in my 4th year at UofL in Calgary and currently have the following stats after entering my stuff into the OLSAS calculator on this website:

CGPA: 3.21

L2: 3.53

B3: 3.32

I'm practicing the LSAT test and lowest I've had is 163. Highest I've had is 167.

Work Experience: I've been working in Business Development full-time now for about 3+ years. Before that worked at a bank full-time and before that retail jobs. Always worked 30+ hours a week to support family.

Extra-curricular include mentoring high school kids and giving keynote speeches for Muslim Community kids for career growth.

Reason for low CGPA is one BAD year dealing with a lot of personal problems.

I know I won't get into UBC, Osgoode, UVic and UofT. Even though iId love to go there, I'm being realistic. But my goal is Queens. My list includes Dal, UofC, USask, Western, Ottawa, and UofA.

What are my chances in these schools? What about the other schools? I'm open to go to any school that takes me but would LOVE to go to Queens. and If not, then one from my list.

I'd add TRU and Windsor since they are more holistic.

I don't think you would be competitive for Ottawa due to your CGPA. Not sure about the other schools.

2 hours ago, SiDtHeKiD said:

Hello,

I'm in my 4th year at UofL in Calgary and currently have the following stats after entering my stuff into the OLSAS calculator on this website:

CGPA: 3.21

L2: 3.53

B3: 3.32

I'm practicing the LSAT test and lowest I've had is 163. Highest I've had is 167.

Work Experience: I've been working in Business Development full-time now for about 3+ years. Before that worked at a bank full-time and before that retail jobs. Always worked 30+ hours a week to support family.

Extra-curricular include mentoring high school kids and giving keynote speeches for Muslim Community kids for career growth.

Reason for low CGPA is one BAD year dealing with a lot of personal problems.

I know I won't get into UBC, Osgoode, UVic and UofT. Even though iId love to go there, I'm being realistic. But my goal is Queens. My list includes Dal, UofC, USask, Western, Ottawa, and UofA.

What are my chances in these schools? What about the other schools? I'm open to go to any school that takes me but would LOVE to go to Queens. and If not, then one from my list.

Just focus on your personal profile and you should be fine because clearly you are doing well in LSAT! How long have you been practicing?