• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi guys. I am selling a brand new never warn barrister's robe custom made by Blair Shapera Custom Clothing in Vancouver, BC. The original price was $625 + tax and shipping which came to $733.60. I am selling it for $480. It was made for my boyfriend who is a skinny 6 feet tall guy. He ended up not needing it. The size on the robe says Regular.  I have the robe in Toronto (Bloor/Spadina area). 
    • I don't see where I'm incorrect. I didn't imply that all 2Ls get in firm interviews. Only that those days do purposely overlap with in firm interviews so a good chunk of 2Ls won't get days off.
    • Congrats on that LSAT score! But never been to university? How does the application work for you?
    • Definitely didn't, however, my comments and advice would be more or less the same. Pull up GPA as high as possible + build up extra-curricular experiences so beef up the resume + apply broadly.   
    • Okay, but I've worked more than minimum wage each summer and part-time during school. What about living costs? Let's say I make about $15k in the year. Tuition - $9k - $3k scholarship = $6k Books - $1000 Living - $700 (rent) + $200 (groceries) + $200 (bills) (this is Ottawa I'm talking about) = $14,206 And that does not even account for other misc expenses, like clothes and going to see a movie. Let alone a car. I see where you're coming from, but it's not the norm. Note your minimum wage does not even cover living in Ottawa.