Sign in to follow this  
Whosiewhatsie

2019 Timeline

Does anyone know when they start reviewing applications? Or when the first decisions get sent out?

Also, for the last 60 credits, will they look at the grades from this semester (fall 2018) or just the 60 before this? Does it depend on when they review your application?

Finally, when they send out decisions, do they come with conditions? Like will I have to maintain a certain GPA for my last few credits or do they not care?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks a lot for your help. 

On 10/7/2018 at 8:17 PM, Whosiewhatsie said:

Does anyone know when they start reviewing applications? Or when the first decisions get sent out?

No idea when they start reviewing applications, but, if this year is like last year, first round of admission offers go out around December 15th. Since the 15th is on a Saturday, I would guess around the 14th or 17th.

As for the other questions, I don't know. Sorry!

Edited by Elise
  • Like 1

Don't think so, are you guys able to access the personal statement page? Every time I click the link it just says that the page is unavailable.

Edited by Unknown123

I feel like most of the is having issues, links don't work. Might be a temporary glitch?

Edited by diplosun

well the application deadline has happened so I’m assuming now until the beginning of December will be dedicated towards compiling relevant information. 

I am a current student as well and when I called Alberta admissions, they said to wait to send in your officials transcripts until your fall marks are updated. They said they won't even look at your application until those are in, and that you might as well wait and not have to pay to send your transcripts in twice. 

are you sure? im a current student and they digitally received my in progress transcript in October. if they're not gonna look at it what would be the point of ordering it

Well that's what the person in admissions told me on the phone. They said it would just flag it again when your February marks come in anyways and they would review it again once updated. But, if your marks are good enough without the fall transcripts, I don't see why not just send it now. You could likely get an early admissions that way. Maybe give them a call as well to double check? 

• Thanks 1