Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJohn

question of protocol

Greetings, i didn't see a FAQ on this website and so i would like to first check if it is allowed to make a job posting here.

This is in reference to a position as foreign counsel in Jakarta, Indonesia.

If it is allowed, i would like to post a job offer here for a fresh graduate or someone with a few years of experience.

If i am not in breach of any rules, i will post additional information.

many thanks in advance

CJ

23 minutes ago, ChrisJohn said:

Greetings, i didn't see a FAQ on this website and so i would like to first check if it is allowed to make a job posting here.

This is in reference to a position as foreign counsel in Jakarta, Indonesia.

If it is allowed, i would like to post a job offer here for a fresh graduate or someone with a few years of experience.

If i am not in breach of any rules, i will post additional information.

many thanks in advance

CJ

I've flagged this for Morgan (the site admin). 

Local law firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia is seeking a junior foreign legal lawyer on a one-year contract. The successful candidate would be expected to have some experience in business law, ideally energy law, project finance or infrastructure and be able to work as part of a team of lawyers. We are a mid-sized law firm and our clients are mostly foreign concerns.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]

thank you

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this