Sign in to follow this  
ZAC028

LSAT REQUIRMENT ON TEST DAY

Hey, 

Random question, do we need to take a separate coloured picture to the test centre,  I saw something on the PowerScore website that said you must have a coloured picture?

Also, does the ticket need to be coloured?

I printed mine in black and white, and I had no troubles on test day! But the photo I uploaded to LSAC was colour. (I wrote last sept. so I'm not sure if anything's changed though!) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Just got the email! Conditional offer, 3rd year UBC undergrad 90.29 gpa (confirmed), 162 LSAT, 92.95 index
    • Okay, so it's impossible to make any generalizations on what its like to article, or to work, for "government".  There are different levels of government, different jurisdictions, different practice areas.  Even within the same jurisdiction, different individual managers can make quite the difference. So all I can say is that the risk is not zero. One thing you can say about governments is that they are sticklers for following the law.  If you show up with a doctor's letter and documentation saying you need to work one day per week from home, I'm willing to bet they'll accommodate.  What I can't say for sure is whether or not it would impact your hireback. Just within my own agency I've seen government be super supportive of people going through personal trauma, going on lengthy leaves, and welcomed back with open arms upon their return and with no harm done to their career.  I've also heard of personal accommodation requests being refused (all second and third hand stuff).  And I have seen lawyers who, after returning from a medical leave and being cleared to work, being let go on a without cause basis. I think it sometimes comes down to how valid your underlying reason is perceived, as unfair as that may sound. If you have a good relationship with your principal I would raise this question with him/her.  Do not make it a formal request, but in private mention that you were thinking of making this request.  Be open about exactly the fears you mentioned here. I understand why you don't want to mention any details about your medical situation on this forum, but a lot of government offices are fairly gossipy places.  Even if kept in secret why you're getting this special accommodation, the reason might leak out.  Even if it doesn't leak out, there may be a lot of gossip and speculation about why you get this accommodation.  The better approach might be to be open and upfront with everyone about the reason, but you may have reasons why you don't want to do that also.
    • Also got the status change!    My first official offer after striking out last cycle! 85.42 gpa, 165 lsat 92.24 index 
    • Status changed to offer! 86.4% GPA (confirmed) 167 LSAT BC applicant
    • Selling evidence principles and problems 12th edition $130 95% new Transaction has to be done in York University before 17 Dec