anxietybanana

Powerscore Bibles - does edition matter that much?

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy the powerscore LR and LG bibles, was wondering if editions (2018, 2016 etc) matter? Obviously the newer the better, but I'm on a tight budget and was hoping the 2016 ones would be fine as well because I know someone selling them in a bundle and it's wayy cheaper than buying them individually on amazon. I know that have been changes to all of the books. But are those changes worth the $55 before tax for a very very broke student? Any advice appreciated!

Edited by anxietybanana

Unless there's a new style of game, that's the only time I think there'd be a tangible difference. I studied for Sept 2017 out of the 2014 books and did just fine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Automne 2019 Lettre de confirmation reçue le 11 février. Cegep côte R 36.41, sciences. Avez vous eu aussi des nouvelles? J’étais très surprise par la réponse rapide.
    • Oops, thank you!! @erinl2 or other admin, can you please move this to the UBC forum?
    • Just chatting with people from the university, a few lawyers/Western students from Torys, and other accepted applicants. Business formal, although there's some wiggle room - so shirt and tie w/o a blazer would probably be okay, etc. If you want to be safe, just wear the full suit. You won't be overdressed. 
    • Hey, I think this is supposed to be at the UBC section
    • Hi everyone, I’ve accepted I’ll be lucky to be waitlisted with a 91.2 index. But now I’m curious if the waitlist is decided solely off LSAT and GPA or if they make the rankings with personal statements in consideration.  When I called a couple months ago they said they start to look at personal statements in summer. So I took this to mean when they make the rankings, but I could be wrong. Anyone have any insight into how they make rankings or the waitlist process in general? Thanks!