Sign in to follow this  
p1230

Informing Ontario schools about an LSAT re-take

Hi all, 

I took the June LSAT and am planning on retaking the LSAT in November. As the scores won't be received by the schools until after the application deadlines in November, what's the process to inform the schools that I've registered for and plan on taking it again, so they don't automatically reject me based on my first score and wait until November is received? 

Thanks!

@jplawx Thanks! Do the schools refrain from looking at your application until the future test score is received then?

14 hours ago, p1230 said:

@jplawx Thanks! Do the schools refrain from looking at your application until the future test score is received then?

I had looked into this last cycle and can't remember each school's specific policy but I think it's pretty standard that you may be accepted before a re-write, but you won't be rejected.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this