Jannat

Real estate closing

6 minutes ago, Jannat said:

If you are a paralegal professional in GTA Canada can you do realestate closing ? 

Guessing Mods won’t let this go. 

This is an automated response to a topic that appears to be requesting legal advice. Please refer to the following post regarding such requests:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Automne 2019 Lettre de confirmation reçue le 11 février. Cegep côte R 36.41, sciences. Avez vous eu aussi des nouvelles? J’étais très surprise par la réponse rapide.
    • Oops, thank you!! @erinl2 or other admin, can you please move this to the UBC forum?
    • Just chatting with people from the university, a few lawyers/Western students from Torys, and other accepted applicants. Business formal, although there's some wiggle room - so shirt and tie w/o a blazer would probably be okay, etc. If you want to be safe, just wear the full suit. You won't be overdressed. 
    • Hey, I think this is supposed to be at the UBC section
    • Hi everyone, I’ve accepted I’ll be lucky to be waitlisted with a 91.2 index. But now I’m curious if the waitlist is decided solely off LSAT and GPA or if they make the rankings with personal statements in consideration.  When I called a couple months ago they said they start to look at personal statements in summer. So I took this to mean when they make the rankings, but I could be wrong. Anyone have any insight into how they make rankings or the waitlist process in general? Thanks!