Sign in to follow this  
iacoboujee

2L Summer (2019) Recruit PFOs/ITCs

1 hour ago, 1234lawstudent said:

Does Lenczner Slaght do dinners? Are they scheduled during call day?

Yes

Have any Toronto firms been doing recruiting events (such as dinners or receptions) for selected candidates outside the formal interview dates, such as after/ before OCIs?  I know that these type of recruiting events happened a lot in Vancouver. 

11 minutes ago, lllllll said:

Have any Toronto firms been doing recruiting events (such as dinners or receptions) for selected candidates outside the formal interview dates, such as after/ before OCIs?  I know that these type of recruiting events happened a lot in Vancouver. 

According to the Law Society, it is not allowed for firms participating in the Toronto OCI Recruit to engage in any recruitment activity before in-firm week begins. 

1. "There shall be no recruitment activities for second year students attending Ontario law schools between 5:00 p.m. on Monday, August 20, 2018 and 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 5, 2018, except for the conducting of on-campus interviews and the scheduling of interviews and of any other recruitment activities to be conducted during the November 5 Interview Week. "

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this