BillyBoss

What does U of T consider to be full time? 4 or 5 courses a semester?

Another question:

They take the best 3 years so does that mean they will take the Winter Semester of your last year of your degree?

1. It's confusing. I hear that they want you to take the full 5 courses, but when they say "full time" that only means "not part time" which is anything over 3 courses, so 4 or 5 will do. If you have the opportunity to, take a full (5) course load, they like that better. However, I was accepted after only taking 4 courses per semester almost all of university, so how important it really is is debatable. 

2. They will see the Fall (September-December) and Winter (January-April) grades, you have to submit them to OLSAS after you have already sent in your main application by November 1st. They look at these to make sure you are not slacking off, basically. If you are bombing courses they will be unhappy to see that, however, they calculate B3 by taking your best 3 full years of study, so if you're in 4th year that would be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year grades. They exclude all spring/summer classes from their calculations. 

I actually emailed them to ask specifically about this question. They did say in the email that they do not care as much about how many courses you take, ESPECIALLY in your final year. So hope that helps.