Jump to content
Lawschoolia2018

Usask transfer after 1L

Recommended Posts

Just wondering if anyone knows how many students approximately transfer to USask every year for 2L? Also what sort of grades put you in a safe place? So if class average is a B and you’re lingering around a B+ is that good enough? Thanks!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 6:04 AM, Lawschoolia2018 said:

Just wondering if anyone knows how many students approximately transfer to USask every year for 2L? Also what sort of grades put you in a safe place? So if class average is a B and you’re lingering around a B+ is that good enough? Thanks!!

I can let you know next week about how many students transfer TO u of s, but I would guess not too many. It’s not a hotspot haha. I would still guess you’d be looking at B- to B+ average to be safe though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to say that there were two students last year? Both 2Ls coming from other schools. I have no idea about averages. If you contacted Usask admissions, they may be able to give you a better idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 11:34 PM, LawSchoolHopeful2017 said:

I can let you know next week about how many students transfer TO u of s, but I would guess not too many. It’s not a hotspot haha. I would still guess you’d be looking at B- to B+ average to be safe though!

could you also let me know how many spots they have for transfer students and if they were able to fill all of them. This is taking into consideration that my grades will be spread from B- to A-. Thank u soo much. appreciate it !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 11:34 PM, LawSchoolHopeful2017 said:

I can let you know next week about how many students transfer TO u of s, but I would guess not too many. It’s not a hotspot haha. I would still guess you’d be looking at B- to B+ average to be safe though!

Hey any updates??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2018 at 4:09 PM, LawSchoolHopeful2017 said:

only know of 1 student who transferred, possibly 2 or 3 total assuming I haven't seen/don't know of some haha.

Thanks! do you know if its 'cuz not many people wanna transfer or not enough space to transfer? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lawschoolia2018 said:

Thanks! do you know if its 'cuz not many people wanna transfer or not enough space to transfer? 

 

I'd recommend calling Doreen in the admissions office. She would be able to give you more concrete answers to your questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 10:14 PM, Bolieve said:

I'd recommend calling Doreen in the admissions office. She would be able to give you more concrete answers to your questions.

will do! Thanks :))

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 5:42 PM, Lawschoolia2018 said:

Thanks! do you know if its 'cuz not many people wanna transfer or not enough space to transfer? 

 

I would guess that it was not many people wanting to transfer, my understanding is that about 15 people per year transfer out of usask so there's space

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2018 at 12:23 PM, LawSchoolHopeful2017 said:

I would guess that it was not many people wanting to transfer, my understanding is that about 15 people per year transfer out of usask so there's space

Great! Thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×