Sign in to follow this  
mazzystar

Late to the Enrolment Process and Lack of Emails

So I just paid by deposit last week, and I am waiting for the process to be clarified. I  have yet to receive any email, can't access the Uottawa email and don't seem to have access to much information.

Can anyone provide me some links to documents or guides and so-on aside from the ones found on the main website?

E.g. I don't really understand the small-groups thing. Its not well explained on the website.

Edited by mazzystar
  • Like 1

Issue has been entirely resolved. Very straightforward although I would still like that nice shiny welcome package.

4 hours ago, mazzystar said:

Issue has been entirely resolved. Very straightforward although I would still like that nice shiny welcome package.

Still waiting for a nice shiny welcome package and I was admitted in Feb, lol!

2 minutes ago, Progress12345 said:

Still waiting for a nice shiny welcome package and I was admitted in Feb, lol!

So am I. I just updated my mailing address on uOzone... maybe that has something to do with it. Is the package at all necessary?

1 hour ago, richietenenbaum said:

So am I. I just updated my mailing address on uOzone... maybe that has something to do with it. Is the package at all necessary?

There is no welcome package, at least not that I'm aware of. York and Western went all out with theirs, but I only got the email for Ottawa.

Oh well, there are much bigger things to worry about in this world.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mazzystar said:

Somebody got off UBC waitlist, ranked 19. I think you may also get the offer. UBC is really a good school.

4 hours ago, Alexmiffy said:

Somebody got off UBC waitlist, ranked 19. I think you may also get the offer. UBC is really a good school.

I already enrolled and dropped the list though lol. 

8 minutes ago, ZeroDark169 said:

Go on uzone and enroll in the small block course. They will add the rest of the classes for you. 

Hey @ZeroDark169 it is not showing up yet that I can enroll. I just got admitted this morning and paid my deposit. What is the turn around time to be able to enroll in a block? 

50 minutes ago, saraeliz said:

Hey @ZeroDark169 it is not showing up yet that I can enroll. I just got admitted this morning and paid my deposit. What is the turn around time to be able to enroll in a block

I'm not sure about the turnaround since I got in back in April so I was able to just enroll when they opened it. Maybe try calling them. You should have a student number they can use to enroll you.