Sign in to follow this  
Genericname101

Is there a way to delete my account on this forum?

After many attempts, apparently linking images is borked. But video works!

Edited by rglasgow
  • Like 6
  • Haha 6

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, Genericname101 said:

Hi, 

How would one delete their account on this forum?

Why would you want to?  Just, stop posting, never come back, and don't give it a second thought.  No big deal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• A rejection email. I think it's beneath the Supreme Court of Canada to tell people to 'please fuck off,' but, well.... we look to substance, not form.  I believe the Court informs applicants not invited for an interview in March. I wouldn't expect anything before then.
    • Yeah I wouldn’t worry about it. When schools say they take the highest LSAT I’ve yet to see evidence that they don’t mean it. 
    • I’m sorry you’re going through this. As you know, law school is, without a doubt, a stressful environment for many if not most people. But I know plenty of people who entered law school with depression, and other mental illnesses, that have excelled nonetheless. I think it’s premature to frame this question in terms of your future clients. The real question here is whether you will be okay in law school. I assume you are already getting the professional help you need—to state the blindingly obvious, suicidal thoughts are extremely serious and, while I have no experience here, I wouldn’t do anything until you have addressed those. Anyway — ADHD and depression are not uncommon in law school. And I don’t think you’d be making a bad decision for anyone else by going to law school. And, on the contrary, if you have a genuine desire to be a lawyer, I think it would be a shame to talk yourself out of the opportunity unnecessarily. If you are accepted, perhaps consider deferring for a year to reevaluate?  I guess all I am saying is that (i) depression doesn’t preclude you going to law school succeeding and being a great lawyer but (ii) in the short term you need to put your health first, especially if you are having suicidal thoughts.
    • Hmmm. I still haven't received an email from TRU. I didn't even get one when my file was complete. I will probably give them a call this week to see what is happening.
    • Hey @learning31, the following are their stats: 152, 3.77 L2, 3.2 CGPA 151, 3.6 L2, 3.3 CGPA 154, 3.1 CGPA Since last year they looked at L3, none of the above L2s are confirmed.