Sign in to follow this  
Genericname101

Is there a way to delete my account on this forum?

After many attempts, apparently linking images is borked. But video works!

Edited by rglasgow
  • Like 7
  • Haha 6

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, Genericname101 said:

Hi, 

How would one delete their account on this forum?

Why would you want to?  Just, stop posting, never come back, and don't give it a second thought.  No big deal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi all, I was waitlisted this cycle and recently went to check the status of my application. I am unable to log in because the site tries to direct me through an @uwindsor.ca email address made with my name which I don't have the password for and have never seen before. I'm planning on sending an email out on Monday just to see what's going on but figured I'd check to see if anyone else is currently experiencing the same thing. Perhaps it's just an issue stemming from a new site update or something. Thanks in advance!   
    • No, marks over 90% require special permission, but marks up to 90% can be awarded without permission.
    • Isn't the max at Allard 90% anyways? And even then, the prof will need special permission or file some kind of paperwork. I know people who got 90s.
    • There was a poll done on the Queen's law class of 2023 Facebook page a little over a month ago. Out of 85 votes, 81 people indicated that they would move to Kingston while 4 indicated that they would remain at home. Assuming nothing has changed it would seem that the majority of students are looking to move to Kingston in the fall, including myself. Also, I need roommates so y'all should slide into my DMs.   
    • I used 7Sage's method and got one question wrong when I wrote. I found 7sage to be much, much more useful than the Bible's method. Actually, out of all the study methods I tried, I found 7sage to be by far the best. Better than Kaplan, Barron's, Mike Kim, etc. Unfortunately, 7sage's logic games explanations are no longer available for free on youtube. But if you want to shell out some money, you might find it to be worth it to you.