Sign in to follow this  
SpaceLawyer

Revised Waitlist Chances?

So i was revised from 159 to 66 (hurray) but is there an actual chance of acceptance at this point? There's 19 days until classes start. I have seen 6 others be accepted since the revised waitlist so i think im closer to 59 now. However, I just want some opinions of people who have experience with the waitlist.

• Like 1

It's hard to say; this years list is undoubtedly moving slower in comparison to the previous year. Initially, when I got my number in the 70's I was like perfect, my chances are fantastic, but I had expected to be in and accepted before this point. If you are in Ottawa or can make a rapid move to the city, I'd say hang in there, because they may move quickly through some of the list because people can't make a move so quick. 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:33 PM, Hopeful3101 said:

It's hard to say; this years list is undoubtedly moving slower in comparison to the previous year. Initially, when I got my number in the 70's I was like perfect, my chances are fantastic, but I had expected to be in and accepted before this point. If you are in Ottawa or can make a rapid move to the city, I'd say hang in there, because they may move quickly through some of the list because people can't make a move so quick. 

You were initially in the 70s?! Are you in now? You must have a great chance absolutely! 

Im 30/158 on the revised list. A user who was 12/158 just posted they were accepted today. Anyone have any idea what my chances are? I live in Ottawa so could go last minute if I have to but its just so hard to plan :s 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this