Hey there, tagging along on this post.. does anyone know how they consider exchange grades? I did a semester abroad in third year, second semester and had a pretty decent GPA there and OLSAS has received/ reviewed that transcript... but not sure what schools do re: L2... any thoughts? Thanks!
My cold diagnostic score was about 135 (43% correct on 101 question test) two months ago. Have been studying casually since then, perhaps <10 hours in total because of school. Studying mainly with Mcgraw Hill prep's online course that accompanies the book.
I did an online practice test this morning and scored about 138 (45% correct on 101 question test).
- Goal score is 165.
- Registered for January 26th LSAT (about 6 weeks time).
- Will have time to study full time 40hrs or more a week.
- Current resources: The LSAT Trainer, Mcgraw Hill prep book (2017), Baron's Logic Games prep book, Baron's General prep book, Kaplan's LSAT Premier (2016-2017) prep book, and Princeton Review LSAT Decoded Prep Tests 72-76.
- PT1 Results: Arguments 1 = 68% correct, Arguments 2 = 44% correct, Reading Comprehension = 28% correct, Logic Games = 38% correct
1. What should I focus on with my current resources of books?
2. Should I buy the 7Sage online course to prep?
3. If you were in my shoes, how would you schedule your time?
4. Any other advice?