Rfrizvi

Selling: Business Association, Property law & Contract law textbook

I have the following textbook with ISBN if anyone is interested in purchasing:

consolidated CBCA 36th edition $20

The law of partnerships & corporations 3rd edition ISBN: 978-1-55221-177-9 $60

Contracts: Cases and Commentaries 9th Edition ISBN: 978-0-7798-6390-7 $100

Property Law Cases and Commentary 3rd edition Author: Mary Jane Mossman and Philip Girard $80

Please email if interested: [email protected]

Pickup: Richmond hill, Fairview or Yorkdale mall

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hey there, tagging along on this post.. does anyone know how they consider exchange grades? I did a semester abroad in third year, second semester and had a pretty decent GPA there and OLSAS has received/ reviewed that transcript... but not sure what schools do re: L2... any thoughts? Thanks!
    • https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/rfc-dlc/ccrf-ccdl/check/art15.html
    • Hi, I was curious what statute and exactly where does it state that everyone is equal in law?
    • Background: My cold diagnostic score was about 135 (43% correct on 101 question test) two months ago. Have been studying casually since then, perhaps <10 hours in total because of school. Studying mainly with Mcgraw Hill prep's online course that accompanies the book. I did an online practice test this morning and scored about 138 (45% correct on 101 question test). Scenario: - Goal score is 165. - Registered for January 26th LSAT (about 6 weeks time). - Will have time to study full time 40hrs or more a week. - Current resources: The LSAT Trainer, Mcgraw Hill prep book (2017), Baron's Logic Games prep book, Baron's General prep book, Kaplan's LSAT Premier (2016-2017) prep book, and Princeton Review LSAT Decoded Prep Tests 72-76.  - PT1 Results: Arguments 1 = 68% correct, Arguments 2 = 44% correct, Reading Comprehension = 28% correct, Logic Games = 38% correct Questions: 1. What should I focus on with my current resources of books? 2. Should I buy the 7Sage online course to prep? 3. If you were in my shoes, how would you schedule your time? 4. Any other advice?
    • Two individuals in 4th year (one referred to "last year of studies") posted their stats on the accepted thread today. I think that settles the currently still in school aspect of the debate.