Sign in to follow this  
SaraG

Information package?

I was recently accepted off waitlist, I accepted the offer through OLSAS and made the minimum payment. Emailed cashiers and they confirmed it was received.

How long does it take till you receive some sort of information email in terms of courses, school email, orientation etc? Only thing I have so far is the admission email and it's been about a week already. I also need some proof of enrolment for LOC but don't see anything on myuwindsor.

Anyone have any input please? 

When I needed an enrolment certificate for my LOC, I emailed the registrars office and although they took a while, they emailed it back to me. 

Additionally, from my understanding we're all supposed to be registered for our courses this week and 24 hours after we're registered, an enrolment certificate should be available on myuwindsor.

Hope that helps 

All of the oreintation and academic/course info is located on Blackboard, but you need the law student sign in to access it. I would email Francine Hereley for the log in info if you haven't received the welcome email by the end of the week.