1. Forums

1. 271

Discussions about the forums or the Discord server.

1. General

General discussion about law schools or your applications.

U of T vs. Osgoode, Queens vs. Western, so on and so forth: Get advice about which school is better to go to over another.

Questions, study tips, and general discussion about the LSAT.

Questions about lines of credit, loans, and paying for law school.

For applicants or law students looking to offer books / prep materials for purchase or sale.

1. 914

1. 2.6k

OCIs, summer jobs, applying for articling.

1. Ask a Lawyer

Not a lawyer but have a question about what it's like to be one?

1. 6.2k
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 3 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

• leftphalange
    • Tesseract
    • Evolution
    • JackoMcSnacko
    • Crownroyal
    • TomCarnivalCruise
    • mimi123
    • donotgogentle
    • Hasbulla the Goat
    • funkysquirrel0
    • BHC1
    • FourteenWishes
    • myth000
    • heyhey
    • scooter
    • halamadrid
    • LionelHutz
    • SouthLake
    • LegallyBrown8
    • ellywoodsy
    • luna12
    • Aureliuse
    • Nurrdeer
    • Renerik

• Recent Posts

• FutureLStudent
      Outside of the obvious difference in cost of living, can someone explain, if possible, which school would be better? Aiming to practice either criminal or international law. Ontario resident as well. Thanks☺️
    • MyWifesBoyfriend
      Take the LSAT first. Don’t aim for a specific score, aim for a 180.
    • Martha
    • capitalttruth
      My plan is to finish an entire read through of the materials by next weekend. I'll be annotating the TOC once I finish each chapter. My plan is then to take about 2 weeks to do practice tests and then review/update the materials as necessary. I'll first do practice tests untimed to get a feel for using the TOC, then timed tests in the week prior to the exam to get my time management strategy down.
    • sk38
      I haven't taken it yet, but I'm going to take it this November. What do you think I would have to get on my LSAT to have a chance at Osgoode with everything else in consideration?
    • CB2021
    • sk38
      Hi,  I'm going down a rabbit hole right now and really could just use some advice. I'm hoping to apply for Fall 2025 but as you can see my cGPA isn't that great. My first year had two non-major courses that I didn't do too well on but the last two years I've really tried to make up for it which is why my L2 is significantly higher (I've only been in undergrad for three years cause I had credits transferred from paralegal studies).  I'm hoping my resume, LSAT score, and reference letters are what make me stand out but what do you guys think? I went to Seneca College first for Paralegal studies and have been licensed since 2021. I've been working as a paralegal for the last two years while I've been in school. I'm also volunteering at a high school with grade 11 and 12 students assisting the teacher with his law classes. I can get a reference letter from the high school teacher who was a criminal defence lawyer before retiring, as well as the lawyer at my job who has been working as a corporate lawyer for 10+ years.  I'm not sure what I would get on my LSAT but realistically I'm aiming for at least a 160.  I'm really hoping to stay in the GTA cause living on campus (at schools like Queens or Western) would be so expensive, but I'm not sure what the chances of me getting into Osgoode or Toronto Metropolitan would be (I've given up on UofT). Should I apply for law school for the 2026 year instead and spend the next year taking extra courses to try and raise my cGPA or should I just apply for the 2025 year and hope for the best? 
  • Recent Topics

Important Information

By accessing this website, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CONSTRUE ANY POST ON THIS WEBSITE AS PROVIDING LEGAL ADVICE EVEN IF SUCH POST IS MADE BY A PERSON CLAIMING TO BE A LAWYER. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.