hermionegranger

2019/2020 Toronto Articling Recruit (ITC Emails for Interviews)

for people who missed calls do you assume they're calling you back or should I be calling them back?

Hey Guys! I received an ITC from Clyde & Co, But haven't got a call?? Did anyone have that?? When should I call them to inquire? 

Just now, sinequanon said:

Hey Guys! I received an ITC from Clyde & Co, But haven't got a call?? Did anyone have that?? When should I call them to inquire? 

Hey, I'm in the exact same boat.  ITC but no call yet.

1 minute ago, sinequanon said:

Just now, Jalma said:

Hey, I'm in the exact same boat.  ITC but no call yet.

Might be worth a call. I got an ITC and they called right on time

5 minutes ago, RonLaw said:

Heard from Minden at about 810, Lerners sent out ITCs according to people in this group. I didnt think MSM was participating in the recruit

Lerners called at 8.

13 minutes ago, FunnyLawName said:

Just got a call from Downtown Toronto Crown. Sounds like they're about halfway through based on the fact that Monday as full up. 

Didn't get an ITC on this one. 

What was the name of the person that called from Downtown Crown? Has anyone heard from North York Crown?

Just called Clyde & Co and left a message, the person who sent the ITC is not at her desk... This is so weird!!

2 minutes ago, LawIsLoveLawIsLife said:

What was the name of the person that called from Downtown Crown? Has anyone heard from North York Crown?

Can't remember her name. It was admin calling on behalf of the primary contact in the posting. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, lawstudent9000 said:

Calls from Ridout & Maybee, Deeth William Wall??

Minden Gross, Lerners??

Black Sutherland

Blouin Dunn

Bruder Springstead

Caley Wray

Genest Murray

Kim Spencer McPhee

Lloyd Burns McInnis

Macdonald Sager Manis

Rochon Genova

Rogers Partners

Samfiru Tumarkin

Will Davidson

Rogers Partners called without ITC.

Wondering about Ridout and Deeth William as well.

1 minute ago, sinequanon said:

Guys, How long should we wait for phone calls? what's the cut off time?

I know a few places tend to call later, like Schlifer and PCLS.