lovelaw123

Law Students Housing! GIRLS (Dual or Single)

Hey guys! I am going into 1L in September (Dual Program) and I am wondering if there are any girls who haven't found a place yet and willing to share a house (Dual students or single JD). I found one place so far with three bedrooms, but I am willing to keep looking! Let me know and see you guys in September :)

Edited by lovelaw123

On 2018-06-23 at 8:20 AM, lovelaw123 said:

Hey guys! I am going into 1L in September (Dual Program) and I am wondering if there are any girls who haven't found a place yet and willing to share a house (Dual students or single JD). I found one place so far with three bedrooms, but I am willing to keep looking! Let me know and see you guys in September :)

Hey I just got accepted too. Pm me if you're still looking for roomies:) 

Hey guys! I’m looking for a female roommate to share a modern apartment 5 min walk away from the law school and law building. Everything is included in the price: furnished, AC, Hydro, Electricity, Cable (US and CDN), Wifi, Parking, Chrome Cast

I am starting my first year in the Dual JD program at Windsor and looking for a roommate, preferably a Dual law student as well. The contract will start August 1st, which is perfect for orientation!

If you are interested you can call me/text me or email me!

Edited by Hegdis
Housing topics merged

Hi! I am a female student starting the single JD program at Windsor this fall. I have been looking for a place to live. Message me if you still need a roomie (:

On 6/29/2018 at 10:10 PM, lovelaw123 said:

Hey guys! I’m looking for a female roommate to share a modern apartment 5 min walk away from the law school and law building. Everything is included in the price: furnished, AC, Hydro, Electricity, Cable (US and CDN), Wifi, Parking, Chrome Cast

I am starting my first year in the Dual JD program at Windsor and looking for a roommate, preferably a Dual law student as well. The contract will start August 1st, which is perfect for orientation!

If you are interested you can call me/text me or email me!

Hi, are you still looking for a roommate?

Seriously? Girls - single or dual? Where the hell were postings like this when I was younger?

• Haha 2

Is anyone still looking for a female roommate? I will be starting the Single JD program!

On 6/23/2018 at 10:20 AM, lovelaw123 said:

Hey! I'm in 1L Dual and I'm also looking for a place, but I have my cockapoo pup that will be staying with me for a few months. Let me know if you're interested. :)

On 11/07/2018 at 8:43 PM, Diplock said:

Seriously? Girls - single or dual? Where the hell were postings like this when I was younger?

I was thinking more of the vagaries of language, that a post with "GIRLS" in the subject line, and referring to girls, also started off with "Hey guys!" and closed with "...see you guys...". Plus, I was thinking of issues of women referring to other women as girls, and whether all such usages are objectionable (as some feel with use of the n-word, for instance, whereas others think black people may legitimately use the word or variants of it; and at least "girls" has legitimate inoffensive uses referring to juvenile females).

But then I read your post, and my thinking went off on a whole other tangent... :twisted:

Hey! Looking for a place to stay at. If anyone has a room available let me know or if they are looking for a place & want to look together.