Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Rejected via email today. 

CGPA 3.52, 3.71 L2,  157

No northern connection. ON resident. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, legaleagle13 said:

Sorry to hear about the rejections... were either of you waitlisted? 

Best of luck going forward!!

No waitlist for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, legaleagle13 said:

Sorry to hear about the rejections... were either of you waitlisted? 

Best of luck going forward!!

Not waitlisted either. Best of luck!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/06/2018 at 1:55 PM, micahprt said:

Rejected via email today. 

CGPA 3.52, 3.71 L2,  157

No northern connection. ON resident. 

Pardon my ignorance - by no northern connections what does that entail for lake head? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Destroythelsat said:

Pardon my ignorance - by no northern connections what does that entail for lake head? 

Basically illustrates if the applicant is applying to Lakehead because they want to practice in Northern Ontario, which is a mandate of the University, or if they're applying because, on a macro level, the stats of accepted applicants are slightly lower than "more competitive schools".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×