Sign in to follow this  

Rejected via email today. 

CGPA 3.52, 3.71 L2,  157

No northern connection. ON resident. 

7 minutes ago, legaleagle13 said:

Sorry to hear about the rejections... were either of you waitlisted? 

Best of luck going forward!!

No waitlist for me

15 hours ago, legaleagle13 said:

Sorry to hear about the rejections... were either of you waitlisted? 

Best of luck going forward!!

Not waitlisted either. Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

On 20/06/2018 at 1:55 PM, micahprt said:

Rejected via email today. 

CGPA 3.52, 3.71 L2,  157

No northern connection. ON resident. 

Pardon my ignorance - by no northern connections what does that entail for lake head? 

15 hours ago, Destroythelsat said:

Pardon my ignorance - by no northern connections what does that entail for lake head? 

Basically illustrates if the applicant is applying to Lakehead because they want to practice in Northern Ontario, which is a mandate of the University, or if they're applying because, on a macro level, the stats of accepted applicants are slightly lower than "more competitive schools".

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• My friend, you've been on this forum for four years and three admissions cycles, and have been so fixated on getting into a few select schools the whole time that you passed on two offers to perfectly good schools last year.  If you get an offer from any Canadian school this year or next, go. I know you have genuine mental health concerns, but three years of waiting and anxiety hasn't done your mental health any good, either. You can find mental health supports in other cities across Canada, but you can't become a lawyer if you never start law school.  
    • At risk of exposing myself, I don't really have a life outside of this, especially right now during quarantine. Can't really plan, or focus on other aspects of your life with such a big prospect hanging over you like this. I guess going through this for 3 years now has just made me more frustrated, impatient, and anxious. I've also done so much to improve my application so it really drives these anxious feelings. I'll keep waiting though, no other choice.
    • Bruh you gotta just chill. Dont you get sick of the years of admissions posts. Just focus on your life, put it out of your mind, and you'll get in when you get in. No sense worrying so much about it. 
    • Anyone else still under evaluation? What are your stats, and why do you think you haven't heard back yet? Getting a little frustrated. Seeing lots of people get in with my stats or lower. My cGPA is 3.4 (3.5 after winter marks are uploaded), 3.9 L2, 164 LSAT. I applied Access, for the third time. Wondering if this whole process is random; I called back in March and they said they haven't looked at my file yet. Maybe the delays due to the virus are what's causing it.  Anyone else still in limbo? When do you expect to hear back?
    • I got accepted last month and haven’t received this email or any email from Ryerson for some reason lol