SeniorLopez247

1L 2017-2018 Dean's Honour List?

No notification about Dean’s list, but I did hear about a course prize, and was told any scholarship decisions for returning students would be made in July. Ive heard that deans list for returners doesn’t happen until mid-June, but that’s from one anecdote

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2018 at 10:32 AM, SeniorLopez247 said:

Have people been notified about the Dean's Honour list for 1L? If so, what was the cut-off?

New updated: after speaking with someone in the careers office (on an unrelated topic), she indicated Dean's List notifications were, to her knowledge,not going to be sent until later this month, or maybe into June. And if you are notified about any awards, those don't go on your transcript until the Fall, so she says to add awards to your resume if you're applying to jobs with a summer deadline.

Edited by 3rdGenLawStudent

8 hours ago, 3rdGenLawStudent said:

New updated: after speaking with someone in the careers office (on an unrelated topic), she indicated Dean's List notifications were, to her knowledge,not going to be sent until later this month, or maybe into June. And if you are notified about any awards, those don't go on your transcript until the Fall, so she says to add awards to your resume if you're applying to jobs with a summer deadline.

thanks! That’s what I figured. I was wondering whether the awards would show up in time for applications.

28 minutes ago, 3rdGenLawStudent said:

@SeniorLopez247 I got my letter congratulating me on Dean's list in the mail yesterday. GPA was 3.77

By mail do you mean actual physical mail? or email?

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎13 at 12:54 PM, 3rdGenLawStudent said:

Physical mail. The letter mailed to my home address (my parents' house)

I just got the notification via email. Weird that they do both mail and email...