Sign in to follow this  
mazzystar

Is Anyone's Application Still Under Pending?

22 minutes ago, starbuckslova said:

I emailed them earlier and received a reply stating that the class is full as of now. 

Did you email them today?

Just now, MacGrad17 said:

Did you email them today?

I emailed them a few days ago but only received a reply today, they also said they will be starting a waitlist in the coming days. 

15 minutes ago, starbuckslova said:

I emailed them a few days ago but only received a reply today, they also said they will be starting a waitlist in the coming days. 

Thank you for getting back to me.

On 2018-06-05 at 9:54 PM, 3rdGenLawStudent said:

July 3rd is the date all provisionals go firm, and applications to other school get withdrawal automatically if you’re in at least 1 place (in Ontario). So if you’re provisional at Western, for example, and on July 3rd still have no response from a Queens, you automatically go firm at western and your application is withdrawn from Queens. So in the month of June they’ll send out a few offers, try to ensure a full class. But as of July 3rd, they’ll know exactly how many spots are full, and how many applicants they have left who have not received other law acceptances. They may be left with a very few places, and they can send offers or accordingly

When I called their office they told me that by July 3rd they will have filled the class so everyone will either have received an acceptance, a rejection or will be put on the waitlist.

14 minutes ago, foreveraloan said:

When I called their office they told me that by July 3rd they will have filled the class so everyone will either have received an acceptance, a rejection or will be put on the waitlist.

That might be how they’re doing things this year. I know they saw an increase in applications, so they may not have needed to wait until July to form a wait list 

I would recommend everyone check SOLUS then, this is about the time in a cycle when they might send out a mass number of rejections, and it typically appears in SOLUS before any emails are sent. Also check you email spam folder - when I got rejected from Oz last year it went to my spam, even though everything else had gone to my inbox

Mine's pending as well... 

The nail-biting suspense that came over me when I read that people got rejected today until my SOLUS loaded was PALPABLE.

• Like 1

Still Pending.

I emailed them and they said the class still has seats but will fill up soon.

I was finally rejected today and know others who were also rejected this week.

50 minutes ago, jplawx said:

I was finally rejected today and know others who were also rejected this week.

Did you get an email? 

5 minutes ago, 1122 said:

Did you get an email? 

Not yet, my SOLUS has just changed from pending to unsuccessful