Sign in to follow this  
mazzystar

Is Anyone's Application Still Under Pending?

Don’t bother checking SOLUS obsessively. Queen’s is on the ball about sending emails basically as you get the offer (unlike Western…)

Just called queens because I was worried about not hearing back before the June 3rd date when provisional offers turn firm and they advised that everyone should receive a decision before the third and they always fill their class before then, so there’s something I guess! 

• Thanks 1

I'm still pending as well. 

I had emailed admissions to inquire mid may and this was their response:

Your application will remain pending until a final decision is made on your file. We are still sending out offers and will continue to do so until our class is full. We typically fill the last seats in our class in early to mid-June. Unfortunately, we do not release any information on current rankings. Everyone will receive a final decision via email, by the end of the application process.

2 hours ago, stressedlady said:

Same here - has anyone sent an email to admissions to inquire by chance? 

I inquired a while ago and got no response. Someone earlier in the thread said July 3rd would be a date to know by.

July 3rd is the date all provisionals go firm, and applications to other school get withdrawal automatically if you’re in at least 1 place (in Ontario). So if you’re provisional at Western, for example, and on July 3rd still have no response from a Queens, you automatically go firm at western and your application is withdrawn from Queens. So in the month of June they’ll send out a few offers, try to ensure a full class. But as of July 3rd, they’ll know exactly how many spots are full, and how many applicants they have left who have not received other law acceptances. They may be left with a very few places, and they can send offers or accordingly

• Like 2