Sign in to follow this  
lawschoolhopeful24

Still Referred to Admissions Committee

Hey guys, 

I have been referred to Admissions Committee since February. Wondering if I should call in and inquire about my status or if this is normal around this time.

• 3.38 cGPA
  • 153 highest LSAT 
  • Lots of ECs related to social justice

Would appreciate any insights.

Edited by lawschoolhopeful24
Formating

I have identical stats and I'm still referred as of April. Last cycle I was waitlisted with the same stats in February and rejected in Sept. I don't think there is a normal for Windsor. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, average said:

I have identical stats and I'm still referred as of April. Last cycle I was waitlisted with the same stats in February and rejected in Sept. I don't think there is a normal for Windsor. 

Wow, that's nerve-racking! 

also still referred with similar stats. 3.25 gpa/153 lsat. lots of relevant ECs!

not expecting an acceptance but it would be really nice. getting really frustrated with this long wait though, i've been referred since mid march with no answer. i called in last week , they said the class is by no means full and they still have a few hundred applications to go through...

Edited by lawstudent5990

32 minutes ago, lawstudent5990 said:

also still referred with similar stats. 3.25 gpa/153 lsat. lots of relevant ECs!

not expecting an acceptance but it would be really nice. getting really frustrated with this long wait though, i've been referred since mid march with no answer. i called in last week , they said the class is by no means full and they still have a few hundred applications to go through...

I’ve seen lower stats get in so don’t want to lose hope just yet...but good to know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lawschoolhopeful24 said:

I’ve seen lower stats get in so don’t want to lose hope just yet...but good to know.

exactly it's not over untill we get that rejection notification! best of luck to you. please update if you end up calling in.

Really annoyed with this long wait but then again, it’s safe to say I’m not getting in with a 147 LSAT 3.67 GPA 

Edited by GeorgeBailey

23 minutes ago, GeorgeBailey said:

Really annoyed with this long wait but then again, it’s safe to say I’m not getting in with a 147 LSAT 3.67 GPA 

do you know when you were referred? 

I have been referred since March. Havent heard anything. The wait is killing me ugh 

1 minute ago, Ripple said:

I have been referred since March. Havent heard anything. The wait is killing me ugh 

i'm going crazy here!! how long can they keep us hanging for....?! it's almost june!

12 minutes ago, lawstudent5990 said:

i'm going crazy here!! how long can they keep us hanging for....?! it's almost june!

Last time I called, they said it could even take till August to hear back :( 

3 minutes ago, lawschoolhopeful24 said:

doesn't that only apply to waitlisters? but i would expect that those of us still waiting for a decision (accepted/rejected/waitlisted) would hear back much earlier than august.

16 hours ago, lawstudent5990 said:

doesn't that only apply to waitlisters? but i would expect that those of us still waiting for a decision (accepted/rejected/waitlisted) would hear back much earlier than august.

16 hours ago, lawschoolhopeful24 said:

Same position - referred since March 😞 are you folks waiting for the dual or the single? 

4 hours ago, JDLeoSands said:

Same position - referred since March 😞 are you folks waiting for the dual or the single? 

single as well.