lawstud101

LSAT material - Powerscore trilogy and workbooks

Hi guys, I wanted to know if any of you are selling your powerscore bible trilogy (a recent edition) with the workbooks and pretests. I am a broke uni student so cant buy the $170 package from amazon. I live in toronto, so if anyone near that area wants to sell me their books please let me know. Thank you!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, lawstud101 said:

Hi guys, I wanted to know if any of you are selling your powerscore bible trilogy (a recent edition) with the workbooks and pretests. I am a broke uni student so cant buy the $170 package from amazon. I live in toronto, so if anyone near that area wants to sell me their books please let me know. Thank you!

You can probably find them on Craigslist. Older editions (3 years old) wouldn't hurt since the test doesn't change much year-to-year.

Edited by Psychometronic

people on kijiji overprice like crazy! they dont even negotitiate, is craiglist any different?

i just checked and there arent any lsat books for sale on craiglist for all of toronto

i have the 2015 editions of the bibles, as well as some practice test booklets. I'll sell all for 100$ I'm in london though so you might have to pick up 

Posted (edited)
On 2018-05-11 at 1:36 PM, lawstud101 said:

Hopefully I’m not too late but I highly recommend The LSAT Trainer over PS books. It is also much cheaper (like $50ish)? It contains all three sections in one book as opposed to three different books like PS. 

Edited by LivePumpkin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now