Sign in to follow this  
SuperBig

Buy: 2017/18 Barbri Conviser Mini Review for California

Looking to buy Barbri Conviser Mini Review for California, preferably 2017/18 edition

I am in Vancouver but will pay for shipping in Canada

Hey are you interested in the critical pass flashcards? I'm also based in Vancouver. They are a complete set, not written on at all and barely touched. They are the 2017 version. Let me know!  I'll sell them for $100 CAD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• B2: 4.24 / 4.3 LSAT: 156 one write this past September. Looking for some feedback on if my chances of receiving an offer are strong or not.  I do not have a strong Saskatchewan connection.  To complicate matters though: I did disclose in the application under post-secondary disciplinary actions that I received one non-academic warning. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.    
    • As long as you pay and submit before the November 1st deadline, you have met the requirement for Ontario schools and will not be considered late. My transcript request took 2 business days after submitting to go through and show up on OLSAS (just for reference), but even if it does show up after the deadline, you have still met the requirements as long as you pay and submit before Nov 1st! So don't worry  Under FAQs on OLSAS it will confirm this!
    • Transcripts from an Ontario University or College Online Transcript Request If you attended or are currently enrolled at an Ontario university or college, you must request your transcript through your online application. By completing the online transcript request and forwarding the appropriate fees, you authorize the OUAC to arrange for your official transcripts to be sent to OLSAS; you do not need to contact the Registrar’s Office directly. You can access this section in your online application by selecting “Transcripts”. OLSAS must receive your online transcript request by the appropriate deadlines to satisfy the transcript deadline requirement. Transcripts requested when you apply online will not include the current year’s results.
    • Ummmmmm, I was under the impression that the Nov 1 deadline for transcripts is only for non-Ontario universities? 
    • Don't do it, mobile homes are horrible investments. Not only do you have to buy a depreciating asset but you have to pay lot fees on top of that. I find it funny that the ad tells people, "Don't pay rent, own your own home!" When the $858 per month lot fee is worse than a lot of rents. I would suggest you apply to live in one of the campus residences, but are you looking for a home because you have furniture you need to take with you? You should rent a house close to campus instead. If you're thinking of moving to Saskatoon permanently, that will give you a base of operations so you can look into buying something later on. Especially since you never know what city you'll land a lawyer job in, so it's smarter not to pay a bunch of closing costs only to move again after you graduate.