Ripple

Ottawa Waitlisted 2018 JD (English)

just checked my uozone and it said waitlisted. No email. I have asked to stay on the waitlist. 

LSAT 155

Cgpa: 3.45 

does it say unnumbered waitlist or just waitlisted?

Also Waitlisted, at least it isn't an outright rejection this year,  

LSAT 155

CGPA: 3.3 (though my GPA for my actual degree-not all of those credits counted was a 3.75) 

Extensive Awards, Accolades, heavy athletic, dramatic, and political extra-curriculars. Strong PS and Letters of Reference and I had hoped dynamic supplemental application. 

I suppose I've been accepted under General, although with my circumstances I applied under both General and Access, because I wasn't sure what I should be. Had checked with the school they agreed it was fine to apply under both.

I hope I get in, I mean I can make my presence make a difference working for a political party for the next year, but I don't want to go through the application process all over again...it's really too much. 

2 minutes ago, blah said:

does it say unnumbered waitlist or just waitlisted?

It says unnumbered for me

Received unnumbered waitlist offer this morning on uozone, no email though.

Posted (edited)

Waitlisted this morn after checking uozone.

Applied Access. 3.25, 153, MA, Ottawa resident. Hopefully I get in the top 50-100! I am intending on accepting my position on the waitlist. Ottawa is my top choice, fingers crossed!

Edited by capitalttruth
  • Like 1

Just checked uOzone, waitlisted. 

General Applicant 

LSAT: 150, 155

cgpa: 3.56 L2: 3.81

Great ECs and LORs

Did everyone that got waitlisted got "Unnumbered Waitlist" or do some people know their rank ?

11 minutes ago, fangirl11 said:

Did everyone that got waitlisted got "Unnumbered Waitlist" or do some people know their rank ?

Wait list are not ranked now.

It will be done later on.

You may get an offer before the ranking come out. You may also get an offer without being on the wait list.

Good luck

• Like 1

Hello! Also waitlisted on Unnumbered waitlist this morning. 

cGPA 3.41

LSAT 154

Mature student working in healthcare

Waitlisted today. Mature category. 162/3.01 CGPA. Any idea when the ranking of waitlisted applicants will happen?

AHHHH!!! so happy to be announcing that I am waitlisted - unnumbered! But seeing as this thread just started I cannot imagine that the waitlist is very long.

I am in the access category. 

23 minutes ago, saraeliz said:

AHHHH!!! so happy to be announcing that I am waitlisted - unnumbered! But seeing as this thread just started I cannot imagine that the waitlist is very long.

I am in the access category. 

Probably over 200

• Haha 1

Waitlisted today.

Cgpa: 3.01

L2/B2: 3.50

Lsat: 143

Access Category. 

• Like 2

Waitlisted today 

CGPA- 3.61

L2-3.85