19 minutes ago, jaystee said:

Hey guys! Spoke to Leanne and there's some good news. 2 spots opened up this morning so i'm assuming those 2 girls are in!! I guess that would mean.... 250VI you're next!

Thanks for the update!! Lets hope! I will let you guys know.

2 hours ago, jaystee said:

Hey guys! Spoke to Leanne and there's some good news. 2 spots opened up this morning so i'm assuming those 2 girls are in!! I guess that would mean.... 250VI you're next!

Thx for the update. Do you know when abouts this happened? Because when I spoke to her, she said no movement. 

20 hours ago, MB350 said:

Congratulations! When is your deadline to accept?

Are you one of the two girls 250VI was referring to? 

Thank you and I have already accepted deadline was yesterday. Nope, I am a male lol. 

19 hours ago, lawquestions said:

Hey, what were your GPA and lsat like?

My gpa was calculated leanne said at 3.6 and my lsat was 155. 

2 hours ago, robertkardashian06 said:

Thank you and I have already accepted deadline was yesterday. Nope, I am a male lol. 

My gpa was calculated leanne said at 3.6 and my lsat was 155. 

When I spoke to Leanne she said there was a guy ahead of the two girls but she was almost certain he was getting on a plane to go to another school around the day I called. Would that have been you robertkardashian06?

On 8/30/2018 at 5:20 AM, erinl2 said:

A few students needing to take a few courses shouldn't affect the overall 1L entering students. Does TRU have several sections or is the total enrollment small enough for these few transfers to actually make a difference?

There are two sections in 1L at TRU and the transfer students are placed in those sections with the 1Ls for the courses canuckfanatic mentioned. 

• Like 1