• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi everyone,  I was just about to submit my OLSAS app but noticed the wording of the question: Were you ever required to withdraw from a law school or other postsecondary program?   My situation is that I left a 5 week post-secondary program a couple days early due to some personal circumstances. The withdraw was on my own request, not the institution's requirement. So do I still respond yes to the question?    
    • Yeah, above or around 242 (this is not a number confirmed by U of A that I’ve ever seen), they automatically admit you in dec/Jan/feb once your application is complete. And then once they see how many of those people accepted, they start offering to the 241 and 240, etc. They still consider those regular applicants so that’s why they’re on the chart. 
    • It was May after undergrad. I was in Naples on my first trip overseas. I couldn’t celebrate because my then gf, who I was traveling with (and later broke up with during that trip), hadn’t gotten into any law schools yet (and never would). But I remember the feeling. It was pure euphoria - all of the anxiety and uncertainty just melted away and exposed a contentment that, at least for a few months, I was in the exact career position that I had always hoped for. If I had a choice between that feeling of acceptance or the high of great ecstasy, I’d choose getting into law school a fair amount of the time. 
    • https://www.ouac.on.ca/guide/olsas-transcript/ The "Transcript Arrangements" section applies to non-Ontario institutions, while the "Transcripts from an Ontario University or College" section applies to Ontario institutions. For Ontario institutions, OLSAS only needs to receive the transcript request before the application deadline, not the actual transcript. I submitted my transcript request along with my application on October 31, the day before the deadline. Everything was fine.
    • If you check the wait list you can see the stats of ppl that got in. But I would retake if you feel like you can do better! You got this