• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi, Congrats incoming students! I am a law student and have been going to school from a house in Caswell. I am renting out my basement, so if you need a good spot to live, here it is. Also you know that the guy upstairs will absolutely respect exam period!   https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1453788680&posted=true&adActivated=true&edited=true
    • As others have said, make sure you have your client(s) "present" as you need settlement authority in the room.  It's a problem that crops up quite a bit at small claims.  Otherwise it's pretty low stakes and every conference is a little different.  Some are a bit off the walls.  Don't be shy about asking for time with your client alone if you need it, the point is to facilitate settlements and a private aside often assists with that purpose.  Expect pressure to settle no matter how frivolous the arguments on the other side.
    • An Instant Pot or slow cooker. Makes healthy cooking easier and less of a hassle.  A hard drive or a cloud account of some sort.  If you already have a good idea of how you learn best, make sure you're well-stocked with your supplies, whether that be highlighters, post-it tabs, or a flip chart/white board.  Not necessarily a buy, but were you working or volunteering this summer? Update your resume while it's all still fresh in your mind. 
    • My admission email was an email that stated 'a decision has been made on your application, login to UZone to find out' or something along those lines. No acceptance information, not 'congratulations', just that statement with the UO background and this was in December. So it really doesnt matter at all except its a clue to login and check what happened. So long as UZone and OLSAS say you've been accepted, the email really doesnt matter.