Sign in to follow this  
LouisLittt

Dual JD - Supplementary Application

I mailed in my application almost 3 weeks now and it still shows up as incomplete, so I was wondering if anyone had the same issue? Also, does anyone know who I could contact to inquire about the application form? 

Call the Windsor law line on their website. Tell the admin person who picks up the line that you’re inquiring about your dual documents and he/she will transfer you to your advisor according to your last name. I called them few weeks ago and few days after my call my status changed to referred to admissions! Good luck! 

How long did it take for the dual to appear on MyUWindsor? It's just showing me the rejection for the single JD... then again I just applied for the dual on Sunday but I want to keep an eye on my file's progress!!

13 hours ago, lawgirl96 said:

How long did it take for the dual to appear on MyUWindsor? It's just showing me the rejection for the single JD... then again I just applied for the dual on Sunday but I want to keep an eye on my file's progress!!

Not sure if you’re referring to having the dual jd on the portal with your single jd. If so, I also applied to the single first (Oct) and then the dual in (Nov). It didn’t show on my portal for the longest time until I called them in Feb and then they manually added it in few days after. 

8 hours ago, JDLeoSands said:

Not sure if you’re referring to having the dual jd on the portal with your single jd. If so, I also applied to the single first (Oct) and then the dual in (Nov). It didn’t show on my portal for the longest time until I called them in Feb and then they manually added it in few days after. 

Oh wow, I'll give them a call then. Thanks!

Hey just wondering whether anyone that is referred for the Dual program, when you click to see whether your application has been satisfied or not does your Dual App Form show as no? I submitted mine through OLSAS so I'm not too sure whether it is just me or it'll change to yes once they make a decision? 

No, it will not. Give them a call and remind them that you have submitted your supplementary form on OLSAS and that your application is satisfied.

If under the extra details it says they have not received your supplementary form, it means they're not going to look at you probably. I called them myself and they said it was a mess up on their side, fixed it, and I was accepted a few weeks later.

4 hours ago, Brunsauce said:

No, it will not. Give them a call and remind them that you have submitted your supplementary form on OLSAS and that your application is satisfied.

If under the extra details it says they have not received your supplementary form, it means they're not going to look at you probably. I called them myself and they said it was a mess up on their side, fixed it, and I was accepted a few weeks later.

Same thing happened with me. I called them and the lady I spoke to on the phone says that my application is completed on their side and said they have my form. So I’m hoping the No changes to Yes under the documents tab when you click on the Dual Program. If it doesn’t change by Monday, I’ll give them a call again because it’s making me paranoid haha. Thank you :) 

Edited by Montu
  • Like 1

I remember my application stayed "incomplete" until the day I found out I was accepted.

Not sure if it was a glitch because I applied so late last year, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it... I had applied to the single program in oct/nov when everyone else did, but my profile was "incomplete" because they didn't have any LSAT score for me (I wrote it in Feb for the first time and didn't realize they only considered that score if you had already written the LSAT before). So I did the essay /form and applied to the dual near the end of May. It stayed "incomplete", but clearly it was considered because, hey, I'm done 1L now.

• Thanks 1