My status just changed to offer!!

Not sure if it's from discretionary because I was also #20 on the waitlist last week. Check your status checker!

• Like 1

I've been waitlisted under Discretionary. I'll probably check in with them with regards to my ranking and follow-up soon. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Psychometronic said:

I've been waitlisted under Discretionary. I'll probably check in with them with regards to my ranking and follow-up soon. 

oh snap I didn't know they had a waitlist  for discretionary, hopefully it works out for you! when do you hear about the waitlist? I called them an hour ago and they told me to check on Monday

3 minutes ago, kjac2014 said:

oh snap I didn't know they had a waitlist  for discretionary, hopefully it works out for you! when do you hear about the waitlist? I called them an hour ago and they told me to check on Monday

Thank you! I went on my status checker after someone here reported they have been accepted. I haven't received any emails yet from UBC. 

Accepted yesterday, cGPA was 74.40% (though with this year's grades I'm at 77.4%) and LSAT of 173.

The last communication I had with Allard was when I confirmed receipt of my transcript back in February.

• Like 3

Congratulations to the offerees! Rest assured it was not a clerical error.

41 minutes ago, benjuryon said:

Congratulations to the offerees! Rest assured it was not a clerical error.

Your posts have been a real comfort for my late-night scouring of discretionary threads :) 

• Thanks 1

Accepted yesterday. GPA 80% (with drops), LSAT 164.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2018 at 1:10 PM, Psychometronic said:

Your posts have been a real comfort for my late-night scouring of discretionary threads :) 

There were far fewer posts this year asking about discretionary chances or whether X situation constitutes a discretionary claim. I would like to hope all my past writing has started establishing some clarity :)

• Like 1

Accepted today! I was #6 on the waitlist when I checked in early June. Saw that #7 was admitted June 20th last year. Happy to answer any questions through DM. I'm accepting my offer :)

• Like 5