Sign in to follow this  
janegu

Waitlist 2018

I called Dailene today for updates on my status and she informed me that I have been waitlisted and the email and rankings will come out in May

LSAT:161

GPA with drops (self-calculated): 3.8

44 minutes ago, curiousgirl said:

Thanks for sharing! Just wondering - what is your online application status? Has that changed at all?

it just says Law-Forward to Committee for Review, if you're curious about your status, I would recommend that you call because they're super helpful over the phone!

• Thanks 1

I have identical stats which likely means I'm wait-listed too! Good luck to us haha. 

• Like 1

For those who have been waitlisted, did Dailene mention a time frame for when people who had been waitlisted would be contacted?

21 hours ago, JDeatingKD said:

For those who have been waitlisted, did Dailene mention a time frame for when people who had been waitlisted would be contacted?

She didn't mention it but I also didn't ask. Only other info she gave me was the same as what Janegu said, that it will be ranked in May. Based on last years waitlisted thread it looks like they may not contact people until then

On 3/27/2018 at 2:03 PM, janegu said:

I called Dailene today for updates on my status and she informed me that I have been waitlisted and the email and rankings will come out in May

LSAT:161

GPA with drops (self-calculated): 3.8

Not sure if you or anyone else on here may know but if we as applicants accept an offer from a school - will we be put off waitlists from other schools? I don't know if I want to accept an offer (i.e.my last choice school) which gives me a confirmation deadline for April 27th.... if it hinders chances from other schools that haven't given me admissions yet (or have me on waitlists)?

10 hours ago, lawyertypewannabe said:

Not sure if you or anyone else on here may know but if we as applicants accept an offer from a school - will we be put off waitlists from other schools? I don't know if I want to accept an offer (i.e.my last choice school) which gives me a confirmation deadline for April 27th.... if it hinders chances from other schools that haven't given me admissions yet (or have me on waitlists)?

sorry, I'm not aware of this happening other than in Ontario which is managed through the OLSAS system!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just received the wait list email.

LSAT: 159

GPA (with drops, self-calculated): 3.85/4.33

L2: 4.01/4.33

I also just received a waitlist email. Not entirely sure what my GPA is on the 4.33 scale and with drops, but my OLSAS cgpa is 3.56 with L2/B2 4.0. 163 LSAT and a master's degree. 

Waitlisted today.

Also not sure how the grades are converted but i believe my index score was around 903.5

Also waitlisted just now. I don't know my converted GPA but have an OLSAS GPA of around 3.0. I also have a 4.0 diploma and have to assume those grades were included or I'd have been rejected. LSAT 167.

I was also waitlisted today. 

My stats are:

CGPA - 3.51/4.0

BEST 2 - 3.66 (ish)/4.0

LSAT - 163

Does anyone know what our chances are for admission, or when people will generally hear back?  

Best of luck to everyone!!

Waitlisted today as well.

cGPA with drops (only first degree was considered): 3.52ish

LSAT: 164

For those curious, last year the waitlist barely moved.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Nk457 said:

Does anyone know what our chances are for admission, or when people will generally hear back?  

Last year's waitlist thread shows ~80 people waitlisted and the top ~20 were admitted. Looks like most acceptances weren't posted until August.

• Thanks 2

I seem to remember reading on here that the waitlist is eventually ranked. If this is true, will we be informed of our waitlist spot or should we be emailing to find out? 

38 minutes ago, nrrrvous said:

I seem to remember reading on here that the waitlist is eventually ranked. If this is true, will we be informed of our waitlist spot or should we be emailing to find out? 

In the e-mail they say we will be informed of our waitlist position by the end of May