Sign in to follow this  
scoobysnacks

Rejected UofT 2018

18 minutes ago, scoobysnacks said:

B3: ~3.75

LSAT: 165 (dec 2017)

Got the email just now, not really surprised. Good luck to all of those on the waitlist!

They sent it this late at night? Wow, the cruelty of not being able to have a good night's sleep.

Just got the email too :(

3.75 cGPA

Tough one to swallow but not surprising given the waitlist!

Edited by jokesonyou
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

GPA: 3.7

LSAT: 151

not surprised either. I didn't know what I was getting into with the LSAT and only decided to apply pretty late. Maybe I'll try again next year.

Good luck to everyone else!

Just now, rwilli said:

not surprised either. I didn't know what I was getting into with the LSAT and only decided to apply pretty late. Maybe I'll try again next year.

You should definitely try next year. Best of luck. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rwilli said:

Wow exact same stats. Also not surprised. Wrote mine in December, but I thought I would score somewhere in the 165+ range by then lol. 

Glad I finally heard back though. A really nice rejection letter BTW!! 

• Like 1

Just received the email

cGPA: 3.58 LSAT: 172

Wrote the LSAT in February so I was a late applicant 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, nnnnnnn said:

WES GPA: 3.74

LSAT: 169

wow, your stats are high, were you a late applicant?

Edited by krnprykt

Now although I withdrew my application through olsas because I knew it wasn't gonna make It, they still sent me a rejection which I suprisngly found in my junk mail lol 😂 

Fingers crossed for the last bit of the admission cycle stretch

Reference for future applicants, olsas 3.61 cgpa l2 3.76 b2 3.86 Dec lsat 16p Feb lsat 162

Edited by Timmies123

Got the ding.  155 (dec) 162 (feb) LSAT. 3.01 CGPA, ~3.65 B3.  Mature category.  Appreciate the effort they put into the rejection letter!

Would anyone be willing to post an image of their rejection email? I was wondering if they send the exact same email to every student they reject, or if they  have different rejection letters for different types of applicants. 

Edited by xoxogossipgirl